Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm looking for a study called schaffer 1998 which shows females are more emotionally sensitive than males. can anyone help?? i can't find it anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    i'm looking for a study called schaffer 1998 which shows females are more emotionally sensitive than males. can anyone help?? i can't find it anywhere
    I'll have a look in some of my psychology textbooks when I can, the study sounds quite familliar. If it exists it's got to be somewhere. If you can visit your local library check out the standard psychology books there.

*Goes to find textbooks*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    Hmmm i recognise the name so must have come accross it in A2 psychology somwhere.....ill have a look.

ReputationRep:
    schaffer reminds me of the attachment part of as level
    im not too sure but i did *** across it!

smurfette

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smurfette)
    schaffer reminds me of the attachment part of as level
    im not too sure but i did *** across it!

smurfette
    Yeah, there's lots of studies by him in the AQA text book - but none on how emotional males/females are (and I can't find it in my revision guides either)

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.