Watch
KevinLonge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by startbubble)
Hi all,

Does anyone have a uni startup or small business? I am a uni undergrad who owns a tech startup called Startbubble. We are a brand new web company that offers a community platform for entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs and investors. We have some amazing features such as private chat with other members, activity feeds of everything that happens on Startbubble, topical business discussions, customisable user profiles and much more!

We would really appreciate you guys taking a look and signing up, its a great place to meet other entrepreneurs and people who can help you improve your business or share ideas and advice.

Type in startbubble.net into your URL bar or Google

Please note the minimum age to join is the UK age to become a company director, which is 16.

Thanks,

Reece
The website looks great! It's really interesting to see someone else into entrepreneurship, because there doesn't seem to be all that many of us. I will be signing up to the website
startbubble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KevinLonge)
The website looks great! It's really interesting to see someone else into entrepreneurship, because there doesn't seem to be all that many of us. I will be signing up to the website
Hi Kevin,

Thats great to hear, and I agree with you thats why we are trying to encourage entrepreneurship by contacting lots of Universities and colleges. Thanks for signing up and please tell your friends/colleagues.

Reece
startbubble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Acsel,

Thanks for your comments. I have added a link, its just being moderated.

In answer to your question, Startbubble is a community platform tailored specifically for entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs and investors, so our features and members are all business owners with varying levels of experience, our members and we post solely business related articles and posts/discussions, whereas many social networks are more all purpose and its hard to find likeminded people through all the other users.

Also, we are not a forum website. Up until very recently we used forums, but it was very hard to get people to really use them and most people preferred posting in the Activity Feed or contacting people directly via our private messages feature, so we have removed them as we accept that we cant compete with UK Business Forums etc.

To be different, we are introducing a new feature very soon (also free) called Groups that allows members to create mini private communities around certain topics, 'Such as Seeking Business Partner' and communicate privately and internally to that Group. All posts are linked to the same profile used on everything on our platform, and managed from one place. They will also be searchable. After market research we have found this would be much more popular than the conventional public forum structure. However, we also see these Groups as a way for businesses and business educational institutions to communicate internally and then share business projects on the Activity Feed for everyone to see.

Please feel free to private message me on Startbubble with any feedback when you sign up.

Thanks,

Reece
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (113)
13.85%
I'm not sure (36)
4.41%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (249)
30.51%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (398)
48.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed