Audiology Interview

Watch this thread
molly982204
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've recieved interviews from Manchester, Southampton and Leeds! However, the Leeds interview is the MMI format which tends to be used for medicine students! Just wondering if anyone has had this sort of interview and what sort of questions to expect?
aks.x
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hi i've got the same interviews! Just wondering, did you get an official confirmation email from Leeds? I haven't heard anything since they asked me to confirm that I could attended
molly982204
Rep:
I got an email just today to say thank you for confirming my attendance!
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Ah okay I'll have to email them if they don't reply in the next few days. Do you have any ideas of how to prepare? I honestly have no idea!!
molly982204
Rep:
yeah that'll be the best idea! I have a few friends who have had like medicine interviews so I asked them what sort of things came up for them, and it's like ethical questions and senerios, so I've just had a look a types of questions so I kinda know what to expect? But tbf I'm not really sure, I'm gunna make sure I know my personal statement really well and things like that
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
That sounds like a good plan, I'm worried about trying to find enough things to say to fill the time tbh It's like 8 minutes per station right?
molly982204
Rep:
Exactly the same here! Yeah they are! I'm panicking they'll give me a question I don't know how to answer and I'll mess it up or something 😭
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm literally feeling the exact same way!! I can imagine it going horribly wrong for me Still haven't got the confirmation email so I'm slightly worried but I did email them today so hopefully I'll find out soon
molly982204
Rep:
dont worry I'm sure it'll be fine! They replied to me immediately so I'm sure they will! It's my first interview so it's stressing me because I have no clue what to expect
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah that's the thing, I replied the day I got an email from them but idk 😭 Same!! (that's if i still even have the interview there) And I feel like it's the most intense out of the 3 too so it'll be like getting thrown into the deep end
molly982204
Rep:
I know yeah! no where else is using the same format When are your other interviews?? Mine are all this month so I'm well stressed out
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I think we might have all the same actually! I've got Manchester and Southampton aswell at the end of the month I think on the 25th and 28th Where else have you applied?
molly982204
Rep:
Omg no way we have the exact same!!😂 I've also applied to Swansea and Aston! Swansea haven't got back to me yet but I've got an offer from Aston
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Omg!! I've got an offer from Aston too haha I applied to DMU as my last choice but they're not even doing the course anymore so that was a wasted choice really but I'm not too bothered about it tbh
molly982204
Rep:
Yeah I head people saying about DMU, that's so bad of them tbf! I've just received the letter form Southampton with the interview info and there's SO much to go through 😭 What do you think you're gunna wear?? I was thinking of skirt and like a nice top but Im not sure how smart to go
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Same I didn't realise how much they wanted to be done!! I have no idea tbh if it's cold I might just wear black trousers and a nice top + I'm guessing not totally formal but still smart enough? If that makes sense 😂 I got the confirmation from Leeds today! Just wondering did you get any info about timings or the building yet?
molly982204
Rep:
yeah I get you! It's hard to get the balance right and the freezing weather really doesn't help 😭😭 yeah I had to email them because I'm getting their by train and needed train times, they sent me some details and it just said to arrive and register at 10? But the interview time itself they won't let me know until after the presentations and tours and stuff
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It's like you want to be comfy and warm but still look the part 😭 ohh okay I was confused cause I was expecting to have a whole email of info like Manchester sent
molly982204
Rep:
Yeah same! Machester and Aston were the only ones to update ucas as well which confused me too😭 I kinda needed more info to know what I should prepare and stuff bc a levels are stressing me out so needed to find some time to do it all😩😭
aks.x
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
ikr! I wish they'd all do it by ucas so then it's all official and in one place 😭😭 same I have no clue what to expect so it's all just added stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads