Is it weird to give my crush a drawing?

Watch this thread
RadhiZed
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I drew a rose and wanted to give it to my crush, just to give her the hint that I like her but is that weird? I was also thinking of writing something along with it but I might be overdoing it. I don't plan to give it until the last day of school or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
prettykt
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Sure, that would be really sweet.
thisistian
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Go for it!

And one day you can give her a real rose
Rhythmical
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
It is quite cute, my boyfriend used to do it before we started dating
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What's the worst that can happen? Sometimes you've just got to take a leap of faith. I'm sure she'll find it really nice either as a friend or as a romantic gesture. Just be confident and show her how awesome you can be! Best of luck.
Jimmy Carr
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
As long as you don't give her a drawing of you two having sex then I think you'll be alright.
Aravenclawwitch
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
well, I'm a girl and my guy crush drew me and Emo patrick which was awesome, it's funny and a sweet gesture, no matter what it is (obviously not offensive stuff) but a cute cartoon character or something is good, I felt great and he's sweet so that's why I like him. -middle school girl
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Aravenclawwitch)
well, I'm a girl and my guy crush drew me and Emo patrick which was awesome, it's funny and a sweet gesture, no matter what it is (obviously not offensive stuff) but a cute cartoon character or something is good, I felt great and he's sweet so that's why I like him. -middle school girl
this is 4 yrs old lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (145)
40.62%
The paper was reasonable (164)
45.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (32)
8.96%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
4.48%

Watched Threads