The Student Room Group

The law of attraction in attracting people

You attract:

1) When you least expect it
2) When your focus is on other things-for example, for a whole year I was thinking when will I meet an attractive women and everyday I was thinking when, when, where, how and after my exams, out of nowhere, when I just wanted to go home I attracted one.
3) You attract what you deserve (self esteem)
4) You attract who you are
5) You attract through your character (honesty, integrity)

You take away someone's girlfriend, you hurt someone, you steal something, you ignore your friend who needs your help, you will experience something taken away from you.

Above all, work on yourself, become the person who you want to attract, believe you can attract that person and be patient. NOT I'm 18 and never kissed a girl, or I'm 23 and never been in a relationships and a lost cause, these things take time.

Keep working on yourself, be open, go for it, keep going.
Reply 1
Maybe I should have titled the thread 'the law of effection'.

Yes, everything has a cause and effect.
Original post by Anonymous

2) When your focus is on other things-for example, for a whole year I was thinking when will I meet an attractive women and everyday I was thinking when, when, where, how and after my exams, out of nowhere, when I just wanted to go home I attracted one.

1 - Not if you know you're attractive, then you often expect to attract and do.
2 - Yes, if you have clear direction and goals, and appear not to care whether you attract or not, this is attractive. Not giving a damn whether you're attracting or not is attractive.
3 - Not necessarily, if you're very attractive you'll attract good looking people as well as those who aren't, who may not 'deserve' you.
4 - Nah, it's very easy to craft your persona, or put on an entirely different one, for a night.
5 - Kinda, you attract through who you appear to be, but that isn't necessarily (or often) honesty and integrity. Usually it's appearance and confidence.
I'm a lost cause.

Sadly I do not believe in such laws. :tongue:
Coulomb's law anyone? :tongue:
Reply 5
Law of attraction = Have lots of money.
Reply 6
Thinking positive thoughts draws positive things towards you.

Thinking good thoughts of others, being pure, beautiful in character, not swearing, not lusting, not getting angry, irritated, being patient, kind and your face shape can change.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Coulomb's law anyone? :tongue:

Original post by UWS
Law of attraction = Have lots of money.

I love you, fellow single people. <3

Thinking positive thoughts draws positive things towards you.

Thinking good thoughts of others, being pure, beautiful in character, not swearing, not lusting, not getting angry, irritated, being patient, kind and your face shape can change.

This does not work.
eheheheeeeee :hugs: fizics is my bae :frown:
LOL hello my fellow singles!

Uh also...what if I'm not thinking about getting a boyfriend and accidentally attract some poor b4stard when I'm reaaally not looking for a relationship.
Just today I was coming back from the shopping centre via train and all I was thinking about was going home and out of nowhere an attractive women sat right opposite me and she was the type I go for.

What do you mean attract some poor guy when you don't want a boyfriend? If you don't want to have a relationship or have a boyfriend, then don't go into a relationship or have a boyfriend.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
LOL hello my fellow singles!

Uh also...what if I'm not thinking about getting a boyfriend and accidentally attract some poor b4stard when I'm reaaally not looking for a relationship.

This doesn't make sense at all.

If you don't want to go into a relationship or have a boyfriend, then don't have a boyfriend and don't get into a relationship then.
You attract:

You take away someone's girlfriend, you hurt someone, you steal something, you ignore your friend who needs your help, you will experience something taken away from you.

Above all, work on yourself, become the person who you want to attract, believe you can attract that person and be patient. NOT I'm 18 and never kissed a girl, or I'm 23 and never been in a relationships and a lost cause, these things take time.

Keep working on yourself, be open, go for it, keep going.

gonna apply dis to me
1. kinda not really
2.if procrastination counts then yes otherwise i don't understand at all
3. true very true but then again i don't deserve 80% of the people i meet
4.who i am? u mean like similar people? nope, no-one like that although i do attract those with similar beliefs in which case yup
5.i'm pretty sure i don't attract anyone with who i am but with similar ideas as mine i can attract people like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending