The Student Room Group

Barts Medicine 2017 Entry - Interviews

Hi everyone,

Just starting a thread for 2017 interviews at Barts and the London. I managed to get an invite for january which I'm really excited about as I've been applying to med for the last few years - third time lucky I guess...

I was wondering if anyone could provide me and others, with an insight into the questions being asked during the interview so that we may prepare as best as possible.

Thank you guys - merry christmas and happy new year :smile:

David Kalman
Reply 1
Original post by davidkalman
Hi everyone,

Just starting a thread for 2017 interviews at Barts and the London. I managed to get an invite for january which I'm really excited about as I've been applying to med for the last few years - third time lucky I guess...

I was wondering if anyone could provide me and others, with an insight into the questions being asked during the interview so that we may prepare as best as possible.

Thank you guys - merry christmas and happy new year :smile:

David Kalman

Hey! I have an interview for their graduate entry programme next week and am looking for any tips and advice too, can't seem to find much on TSR....

I'm confused because in our invitation it says that it includes watching a consultation and a group task, but on the medic portal it says it includes a group task and a structured interview.... so confused!
if you dont mind me asking, what were your UKCAT total points?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending