The Student Room Group

HSBC/Santander Telephone Interview HELP!!

Hey all, I applied for a customer service advisor job at HSBC & Santander, i've been selected for telephone interview with both the companies. I was wondering if anyone has had a interview with either one of the companies, what questions were you asked etc I've previously worked as a receptionist in a restaurant but left the job in July 2015 since then haven't applied for any jobs or been for interviews really looking forward to getting this job.

I was doing basic stuff in the restaurant as in taking bookings over the phone, seating customers down, producing bills, taking cash/card payments etc. I've also worked in a nursery as a nursery assistant. Can someone please help me out as to what i might get asked as not really confident at interviews. i've also enrolled onto a business and administration level 2 course online can this be off any help?
Reply 1
For HSBC, know their values of Open, Dependable, Connected. Have past examples/experiences of how you demonstrated these values.
I have my phone interview at HSBC this week. I hope you can help me.What is the possiblr questions? Or do you have any suggestions that can I pass the phone interview. Thank you!
Thank you guysss.🙂🙂🙂🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending