The Student Room Group

Do you think I can finish half of my art coursework during the holidays?

I done one half but I need t finish the other half by January so guys what do you think is it possible to and still come out with at least a C im on edexcel?
Original post by Popsiclez
I done one half but I need t finish the other half by January so guys what do you think is it possible to and still come out with at least a C im on edexcel?

How long did the first half take?

What kind of art are you doing?

What kind of things do you need to do to get a C/B/A etc?

You've got a number of days left, okay it's the holidays but ideally you'd want it finished to standard you want..

Yes. If you are determined and don't waste time. Yes that includes staying off tsr.
I didn't do edexcel but I managed to finish most of my art coursework within a week.
You got any family members/friends willimg to help?
Reply 3
I have a cousin whos helped me improve the quality but shes busy so doesn't have time to help. Also what grade did you get?
I have a cousin whos helped me improve the quality but shes busy so doesn't have time to help. Also what grade did you get?

C. I did it all last minute with zero class hours due to it being an extra. And I had other commitments which meant I couldn't take out time I needed for art. In hindsight, I wouldn't have bothered with art gcse.
I did get some family help, and was absolved of housework and duties at home for the time being; hence by the end of it my bedroom was a tip and so was the room with my art work in :rofl:
It's possible, but you really have to manage your time well. Set targets and meet them.

Quick Reply

Latest