The Student Room Group

How can I make myself more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
So what?

How exactly does make-up make you 'feel more attractive', it's not a great way to achieve confidence. Plus, you could have just gone on YouTube and look for make-up tutorials or something.

I feel bad watching make up tutorials, I'd prefer not to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anebris59
I already put make up (concealer, mascara, nude lipstick) on a daily basis.
Do you have any tips or advice?

Why do you want to?? You're going to be beautiful to someone, no need to fake it because you are gonna have to remove this artificial stuff some time anyway, right?? Boost your confidence bro and don't define your confidence by how good-looking you think u r compared to others!!

Alternatively; i'll send you a picture of my face that you can stick over ur face if you wanna look good :wink: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you feel bad?
Why not just go natural? I'm sure you will be naturally beautiful enough. :h:
Reply 24
Original post by FreedomTower
Why not just go natural? I'm sure you will be naturally beautiful enough. :h:

Loooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you let confidence come from makeup then as soon as you go without it you will feel insecure again. Instead of relying on something, build confidence within your actual self, bro. Then you will be happy..
Reply 26
Why do you feel bad?

I don't know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay....
Reply 28
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Why do you want to?? You're going to be beautiful to someone, no need to fake it because you are gonna have to remove this artificial stuff some time anyway, right?? Boost your confidence bro and don't define your confidence by how good-looking you think u r compared to others!!

Alternatively; i'll send you a picture of my face that you can stick over ur face if you wanna look good :wink: :biggrin:

Aaah prophets tell me, what do you do to boost your confidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hair is a big one. An average looking girl with really nice hair goes up in points, just like I'd find the most beautiful girl in the world suddenly unattractive if you went for a really short hairstyle.
How can you be ugly and confident?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ^
Reply 31
Original post by Jimmy Carr
Hair is a big one. An average looking girl with really nice hair goes up in points, just like I'd find the most beautiful girl in the world suddenly unattractive if you went for a really short hairstyle.

What do you mean with really nice hair? Show me if you can
Reply 32
Reply 33
Original post by cbreef
This ^

It's so easy for them :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean with really nice hair? Show me if you can

Depends what suits you tbh. Long, thick hair is always my favourite though. Megan Fox always has great hair even when she's just dressed casually, for example.
So what?

How exactly does make-up make you 'feel more attractive', it's not a great way to achieve confidence. Plus, you could have just gone on YouTube and look for make-up tutorials or something.

For me it just does idk
Original post by saraxh
For me it just does idk

Okay. :redface:
Reply 37
Depends what suits you tbh. Long, thick hair is always my favourite though. Megan Fox always has great hair even when she's just dressed casually, for example.

What a great example lol

Anyway, my hair looks normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a great example lol

Anyway, my hair looks normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Define normal in regards to hair? As in, maybe grab a pic off Google with a hairstyle that looks like yours :biggrin:
Reply 39
Define normal in regards to hair? As in, maybe grab a pic off Google with a hairstyle that looks like yours :biggrin:

Maybe I bit longer, I'm not sure

Quick Reply

Latest