Turn on thread page Beta

Best all time game (for the guys) watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title suggests your favourite game.... I could go with Half Life, Morrowind, or Super Mario. However I think I will go with the snes Zelda: A Link to the past.

Oh and girls... This might be a guy only thing

ReputationRep:
    It might be more worthwhile posting this in the Gaming forum. It will probably get moved there anyway.

My fave games are Crackdown & Fight Night though

ReputationRep:
    ah didn't notice that forum, crackdown quite modern, are nyou young?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dust44)
    ah didn't notice that forum, crackdown quite modern, are nyou young?
    Lol no! Im 21 years young going on 35! Those are my modern fave games. My classic faves have to be the original Sonic games & Streets of Rage.

ReputationRep:
    C&C - the original one

I don't really play games though

ReputationRep:
    Baldur's Gate 2. But as above, I don't really play games.

ReputationRep:
    hah never liked sonic (rival of my nes and snes) but streets of rage was cool, especially those red can/drums you kicked with (guy?). I think I had baldurs gate 2 was there a Frost Dragon?. Come on thought guys they are run of the mill games... what about mkII or street fighter 2 etc

ReputationRep:
    hah never liked sonic (rival of my nes and snes) but streets of rage was cool, especially those red can/drums you kicked with (guy?). I think I had baldurs gate 2 was there a Frost Dragon?. Come on thought guys they are run of the mill games... what about mkII or street fighter 2 etc
    I loved both Sonic & Mario. Super Mario World on the SNES is a game I'll never forget along with the original Mario Kart. Me & my best friend at the time loved the deathmatches you could have on Mario Kart

ReputationRep:
    Ah me too @ Mario Kart. Battle level 2 had the blocks you could use the feather over, such fun when you let loose so many green shells then jumped to safety ^^

ReputationRep:
    Any Pro evo game

ReputationRep:
    goldeneye

ReputationRep:
    Ra2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peart)
    Baldur's Gate 2. But as above, I don't really play games.
    PC or PS2 version, both rockd but the PS2 version was more fun

the mga man games without a show of a doubt (the X sagas) with neverwinter nights coming a close second

ReputationRep:
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

ReputationRep:
    Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Mario 64
    Goldeneye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan)
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    I think the whole world agrees with you there as its been voted Number 1 Game of all Time for a few years running.

ReputationRep:
    Sonic, Zelda:OOT, Goldeneye64, all Pro Evo games except Pro Evo 1 (I even got it with my ps2 and sold it off straight away!), Bioshock, Oblivion

ReputationRep:
    WoW, other games gather dust on the shelf

ReputationRep:
    Oh and girls... This might be a guy only thing
    ...why, may I ask? This might be a shock to you, but not all girls piss away their money on things like Bratz, Barbie or Mary-Kate & Ashley games; in fact, very few do The only game remotely stereotypically played by girls to be found in my collection is The Sims. Would it be a shock to you if I said that my favourite games were Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Football Manager 2007? **** sake...

(Original post by Dude)
    I think the whole world agrees with you there as its been voted Number 1 Game of all Time for a few years running.
    I don't agree ;no; I'm not a fan of the Zelda games. I know they're good; I just don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    ...why, may I ask? This might be a shock to you, but not all girls piss away their money on things like Bratz, Barbie or Mary-Kate & Ashley games; in fact, very few do The only game remotely stereotypically played by girls to be found in my collection is The Sims. Would it be a shock to you if I said that my favourite games were Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Football Manager 2007? **** sake...

I don't agree ;no; I'm not a fan of the Zelda games. I know they're good; I just don't like them.
    i was laways confused at footie manager thread being started by you. i mean... yawn.

not a fan.

just admit it, bg2 is way better. you got a miniature giant space hamster and a gnome obsessed with turnips.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 17, 2007
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.