Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    male nipple piercing?
    one question...why?!

ReputationRep:
    I'd never do it. Just too painful: a stupid idea.

ReputationRep:
    You Know Body piercing and Tatooes go together/ and 90 percent of crims have tats.......hmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_cambs)
    You Know Body piercing and Tatooes go together/ and 90 percent of crims have tats.......hmmmmmm.
    well thats just a stupid thing to say iv never stolen anything and neither has anyone i know with tats and holes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    its not agun its like a hole punch i guess and they have to clamp your nipple down and pull it out. you can also use a needle with a kind or hook on the end too!
    Oh god!!

No, no no!

friends of mine have their 'tragus' (?!) pierced - that little hard bit of skin that protects your earhole - I am much, much too much of a wimp to even consider that! ever! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Oh god!!

No, no no!

friends of mine have their 'tragus' (?!) pierced - that little hard bit of skin that protects your earhole - I am much, much too much of a wimp to even consider that! ever! lol
    hahahahahahhaha................. ....got it

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahhaha................. ....got it
    <woosh> sorry?! lol

ReputationRep:
    <woosh> sorry?! lol
    nah its all good people expect me to be one scary lady when i walk up to them or when im working coz of my appearence but im actually very nice and cuddly, just watch out for the spike in my ear!

ReputationRep:
    nah its all good people expect me to be one scary lady when i walk up to them or when im working coz of my appearence but im actually very nice and cuddly, just watch out for the spike in my ear!
    aaaah, I see - my friends both have rings in their ears, not spikes. Although that's pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    aaaah, I see - my friends both have rings in their ears, not spikes. Although that's pretty cool!
    well the amount of time i spend in camden and portabella market i find a lot of neat stuff!

ReputationRep:
    well the amount of time i spend in camden and portabella market i find a lot of neat stuff!

Aaah, Camden. How I love that market! Not been there for a while though, I miss it! Yeah, there definately is some cool stuff around there - specially in Cyberdog - although sooooooo expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, Camden. How I love that market! Not been there for a while though, I miss it! Yeah, there definately is some cool stuff around there - specially in Cyberdog - although sooooooo expensive!
    true though i have a friend who works there so i get discount though im not supposed to :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    true though i have a friend who works there so i get discount though im not supposed to :rolleyes:
    Lucky lucky!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky lucky!
    iv git the teeshirt with like the computorized lights on the front some goth rocks and a couple of bags and coats and stuff not much really

ReputationRep:
    well thats just a stupid thing to say iv never stolen anything and neither has anyone i know with tats and holes!
    Well trigger your in the 10%

ReputationRep:
    Well trigger your in the 10%
    You eejit. Even if 90% of criminals have tattoos (yah right), doesn't mean 90% of people with tattoos commit crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    You eejit. Even if 90% of criminals have tattoos (yah right), doesn't mean 90% of people with tattoos commit crimes.

It does so fishpaste.

ReputationRep:
    It does so fishpaste.
    100% of criminals have ears. You have ears. You're a criminal. CRIMINALLLL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    The man has a point. It doesn't mean that!

ReputationRep:
    Ahem..a friend of mine at present has the following body parts pierced:

Tongue
    Lip
    Collar Bone x 2 (left and right)
    Nipple x2
    Belly Button
    And..errm...how do i put this?....his penis

Does sound a bit funky but he loves every one of them

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.