Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    male nipple piercing?
    one question...why?!

ReputationRep:
    I'd never do it. Just too painful: a stupid idea.

ReputationRep:
    You Know Body piercing and Tatooes go together/ and 90 percent of crims have tats.......hmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_cambs)
    You Know Body piercing and Tatooes go together/ and 90 percent of crims have tats.......hmmmmmm.
    well thats just a stupid thing to say iv never stolen anything and neither has anyone i know with tats and holes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    its not agun its like a hole punch i guess and they have to clamp your nipple down and pull it out. you can also use a needle with a kind or hook on the end too!
    Oh god!!

No, no no!

friends of mine have their 'tragus' (?!) pierced - that little hard bit of skin that protects your earhole - I am much, much too much of a wimp to even consider that! ever! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Oh god!!

No, no no!

friends of mine have their 'tragus' (?!) pierced - that little hard bit of skin that protects your earhole - I am much, much too much of a wimp to even consider that! ever! lol
    hahahahahahhaha................. ....got it

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahhaha................. ....got it
    <woosh> sorry?! lol

ReputationRep:
    <woosh> sorry?! lol
    nah its all good people expect me to be one scary lady when i walk up to them or when im working coz of my appearence but im actually very nice and cuddly, just watch out for the spike in my ear!

ReputationRep:
    nah its all good people expect me to be one scary lady when i walk up to them or when im working coz of my appearence but im actually very nice and cuddly, just watch out for the spike in my ear!
    aaaah, I see - my friends both have rings in their ears, not spikes. Although that's pretty cool!

ReputationRep:
    aaaah, I see - my friends both have rings in their ears, not spikes. Although that's pretty cool!
    well the amount of time i spend in camden and portabella market i find a lot of neat stuff!

ReputationRep:
    well the amount of time i spend in camden and portabella market i find a lot of neat stuff!

Aaah, Camden. How I love that market! Not been there for a while though, I miss it! Yeah, there definately is some cool stuff around there - specially in Cyberdog - although sooooooo expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, Camden. How I love that market! Not been there for a while though, I miss it! Yeah, there definately is some cool stuff around there - specially in Cyberdog - although sooooooo expensive!
    true though i have a friend who works there so i get discount though im not supposed to :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    true though i have a friend who works there so i get discount though im not supposed to :rolleyes:
    Lucky lucky!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky lucky!
    iv git the teeshirt with like the computorized lights on the front some goth rocks and a couple of bags and coats and stuff not much really

ReputationRep:
    well thats just a stupid thing to say iv never stolen anything and neither has anyone i know with tats and holes!
    Well trigger your in the 10%

ReputationRep:
    Well trigger your in the 10%
    You eejit. Even if 90% of criminals have tattoos (yah right), doesn't mean 90% of people with tattoos commit crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    You eejit. Even if 90% of criminals have tattoos (yah right), doesn't mean 90% of people with tattoos commit crimes.

It does so fishpaste.

ReputationRep:
    It does so fishpaste.
    100% of criminals have ears. You have ears. You're a criminal. CRIMINALLLL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    The man has a point. It doesn't mean that!

ReputationRep:
    Ahem..a friend of mine at present has the following body parts pierced:

Tongue
    Lip
    Collar Bone x 2 (left and right)
    Nipple x2
    Belly Button
    And..errm...how do i put this?....his penis

Does sound a bit funky but he loves every one of them

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.