Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Especially when they don't even come.

ReputationRep:
    I had to wait 4 months to get Troy: Fall of Kings. In fact when it turned up this morning I'd forgotten I'd ordered it

ReputationRep:
    yeh I get ants in my pants

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's soooooo boring - there are so many other, more interesting things we could do with our time!

ReputationRep:
    These kids just came to my door, well, they looked about 12, trying to give me a letter about christianity. I remember the exact letter, we've had it forced on us before. It was printed around 1988.

Stupid distractions.

ReputationRep:
    I buy loads of CDs and even thoguh I know they're much, much cheaper on Amazon I end up buying them from HMV or whatever just because I want them then and there without having to wait 3 weeks before I can give it a listen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a very important letter, it's just so depressing when I wake wake and find I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it. Its not like I have nice neighbours it can be delivered to, so nope....gotta stay in.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_jr)
    Just go to the toilet.

no!!

you do that and they turn up... then you don't get to the door fast enough and they leave.

ReputationRep:
    I like waiting for parcels. I am almost always waiting for one thing or another.

It gives me my reason to get up every morning.

ReputationRep:
    my reason to get up every morning is the sunshine shining through my window.. the sound of birds through my window, the smell of cut grass wafting through my window.

hmm.. lots of stuff comes through my window.

ReputationRep:
    I love getting parcels, its like recieving presents! But I know what you mean its so frustrating waiting for them, especially when they say it could turn up between 11am and 5 pm (so the whole day then!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    no!!

you do that and they turn up... then you don't get to the door fast enough and they leave.
    Nono, dont take anything down, just head off to the toilet. It prompts them to turn up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    my reason to get up every morning is the sunshine shining through my window.. the sound of birds through my window, the smell of cut grass wafting through my window.

hmm.. lots of stuff comes through my window.
    Bees come through my window. I flatten them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for my chocolate alligators.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    Bees come through my window. I flatten them.
    LMAO.

I'd rep. you for that if I wasn't saving all my rep. up to neg certain people at 12 tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for tickets to the England game next week to arrive!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.