The Student Room Group
University College Birmingham
Birmingham

Anyone here studying in UCB

Hey guys, I'll be going to UCB in Jan 2017. Any of you here studying there? What course are you guys doing? 😀
Hey there ! I joined UCB in september 2016 and i'm currently studying hospitality business management :smile:
University College Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by traveliteme
Hey guys, I'll be going to UCB in Jan 2017. Any of you here studying there? What course are you guys doing? 😀

Hi I'm at UCB, 3rd year Childhood Studies
Reply 3

Spoiler

Hi - I am looking at doing Aviation management in 2019, how would you guys rate the uni, the course and Birmingham in general. Thanks :smile:
Hi I am also going to start Aviation Management Masters degree at UCB in 2019 and I did my Aviation Management Bachelor degree at UCB and it was fantastic and I recommend you to study at UCB.
Reply 6
Well done Michel!!! I saw your posts on FB. You will be a pilot soon!!! I know it!
Best wishes from your bro. It's me, Roland!
Original post by Michel yarney
Hi I am also going to start Aviation Management Masters degree at UCB in 2019 and I did my Aviation Management Bachelor degree at UCB and it was fantastic and I recommend you to study at UCB.
Reply 7
Amazing experience. Lots of help from teachers, especially Simon. Btw, if you see him, tell him "Hi from Roland (the Latvian one)".
They took us to Berlin, London, Amsterdam and Dubai (uni paid for tickets and accommodation and some other things).
The uni sometimes is unorganised, teachers sometimes are too busy do errors... but in general, it is a good place to study at.
Original post by AstonMartin09
Hi - I am looking at doing Aviation management in 2019, how would you guys rate the uni, the course and Birmingham in general. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending