Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering in case i got put there...

ReputationRep:
    You should be able to park on the street I would imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Having lived down there in my first year, you SHOULD be able to find a space, but you will very very lucky to find a spot outside your accomodation.

And don't park it down there when it's stormy as many cars get stoned when the pebbles get thrown up from the sea.

(During Winter the promenade is practically like the sea with the amount of pebbles that get thrown up by the force of the waves)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djmilesno1)
    And don't park it down there when it's stormy as many cars get stoned when the pebbles get thrown up from the sea.

(During Winter the promenade is practically like the sea with the amount of pebbles that get thrown up by the force of the waves)
    Dan doesn't exaggerate...it becomes very difficult to distinguish between the beach and the pavement...and the waves at the end nearest consti [the big hill with the cliff railway thingy] get REALLY big...my mum's constantly concerned I'll get washed away-like I'm that clumsy 0=) but maybe if you cold find somewhere in the street behind your accomodation or something that might be better? Must be honest-last year the weather got a bit *extreme* several times down on the front...

ReputationRep:
    What about the time I took a picture of the tide lapping the tyres of cars on the road? lol

ReputationRep:
    lol, isn't parking restricted at that end of the seafront? There seem to be restrictions on most of the roads right in the centre of town, i'll be parking on the road past Rummers towards the sea this year, that's the closest street I can find to the Cambrian with no restrictions!

ReputationRep:
    The restrictions on the sea front are only in place part of the year (Easter-October, something like that). TBH you wouldn't really want to park there during the Winter unless you like having to claim on your insurance...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.