The Student Room Group

Can you tell if a guy likes you by the way he looks at you?

As the title says really. Can you tell a guy likes you from the way he looks at you? What kinda body language would make it obvious?
The way he stares at you.
He will lick your ear
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Can you tell if a guy likes you by the way he looks at you?

If they're anything like me, they will smirk intently.
I think its more how much the guys looks at you, I've noticed that in general whenever people have liked me or my friends they tend to stare alot more at that person.
I think you can tell if a guy likes you from the way he looks at you for sure, and its hard to describe that look but you'll know when you see it
Reply 6
Not really because every guy is different. I guess if he's interested in you then they'll make constant eye contact but not every guy will do this. It's best not to read into body language too much and focus on building rapport first.
He can make any expression but it's about doing it with eye contact to use seduction powers, smiling directly at you, and shyer guys will not give eye contact or smile directly at you obviously so it's harder to tell with them. If he's not normally shy but doesn't look in your eyes when you speak for example then I reckon he probably doesn't like you. Or he likes you but doesn't respect you. Or he's Abdul Haq from Muslim Like Us lol
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
He can make any expression but it's about doing it with eye contact to use seduction powers, smiling directly at you, and shyer guys will not give eye contact or smile directly at you obviously so it's harder to tell with them. If he's not normally shy but doesn't look in your eyes when you speak for example then I reckon he probably doesn't like you. Or he likes you but doesn't respect you. Or he's Abdul Haq from Muslim Like Us lol

rofl I cant :rofl:
Reply 9
I used to think so. Then I thought every single person who walks on the bus and returns a smile was probably in love with me :lol:, I think it depends. If he's staring at you and not in a creepy way, maybe ...
Or you could have something on your face
Original post by animeamanda1412
rofl I cant :rofl:

loool looked like a proper sociopath when he 1st came in swear down

I was like Oh **** somebody bring this boi some medicine!? :eek2:
Original post by tammie123
I think you can tell if a guy likes you from the way he looks at you for sure, and its hard to describe that look but you'll know when you see it

I'm pretty sure he does. It's this kinda shy sheepish look sometimes where he looks really adoreable when he looks at me and other times it's really intense eye contact
Original post by 0to100
loool looked like a proper sociopath when he 1st came in swear down

I was like Oh **** somebody bring this boi some medicine!? :eek2:

lmaooo XD
Bump
No you can't, my best friend always tells me about guys that 'apparently' like her, when all they've done is look at her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending