Turn on thread page Beta

Hi,

does anyone know when we get the certificates (roughly).
    And also are individual module results listed on them?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    They should be available in November, but your school might want to arrange an awards day of some kind.

Module results are never listed on certificates - only final grades (have you never got a certificate before?!?)

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Module results are never listed on certificates - only final grades (have you never got a certificate before?!?)

Ben
    I still haven't got my GCSE certificates from last year.

Phil

What year are you in? 13 now? I got mine in year 12 - are you just lazy, or does your school not have them? I needed mine for matriculation at Cambridge (apparently).

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    What year are you in? 13 now? I got mine in year 12 - are you just lazy, or does your school not have them? I needed mine for matriculation at Cambridge (apparently).

Ben
    I think I'm in 13 (if that's that Upper 6th). I should have got mine in December last year, but couldn't be bothered to go to the awards ceremony thing which I thought would be soooo boring, and lasted hours. I never got round to asking my school for them, and must do it this year when I get back.

Phil

-module results not listed on certificates

- exam boards start sending them out beg/mid october

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got my certificate either.....
    it has been two years.. I guess....

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get my AS certificates - they were given out when I had my Oxford interview. Hopefully I can pick them up with my A2 ones.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.