The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Soma

Do you think that post gcse students, like myself should do studyin over the holidays or purely enjoy myself???
also do you think physics is a hard but worthy A-Level???
After your GCSEs you have a really long holiday so just totally chill out. Don't do any work unless you have been told to or unless you are seriously keen or something! I just had the most relaxing couple of months ever. Go out with your friends and enjoy yourself!
SiAnY
After your GCSEs you have a really long holiday so just totally chill out. Don't do any work unless you have been told to or unless you are seriously keen or something! I just had the most relaxing couple of months ever. Go out with your friends and enjoy yourself!

I agree! I've just been reading and going out with my friends! Relax and have some fun, becasue I doubt we'll have time to in 6th form. :frown:
Scottus_Mus
I agree! I've just been reading and going out with my friends! Relax and have some fun, becasue I doubt we'll have time to in 6th form. :frown:

You will have time to relax and have fun! Honest! But after AS you don't get as long a holiday and after A2 you might want to use that summer to earn loads of money for uni (if you decide that's what u wanna do).
SiAnY
You will have time to relax and have fun! Honest! But after AS you don't get as long a holiday and after A2 you might want to use that summer to earn loads of money for uni (if you decide that's what u wanna do).

Me, work! :eek: How dare you? hehe :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending