Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just been abused!!!!
    I was pootling along at a mere 50 mph (on a 40) and overtook a woman who proceeded to shout abuse at me for no apparant reason. I must add that this was a double lane road and i was in the outside lane so other than the fact i was doing 50, there was no reason for her to shout at me.
    i dont get it, i felt like ramming her off the road.

I dont care if nobody comments, i just needed to get it off my chest. stupid woman. hate her. HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh i've had a few of them! speaking of road rage, i've felt like ramming into cars whose drivers on a mobile phone.

ReputationRep:
    Well better out that in. That's everyday stuff here in Indonesia. Just a few hours ago I was in a little jam and I wanted to change lanes to do a U-turn. In civilised countries, when someone indicates people sometimes give them the way. Here they speed up although they wouldn't get anywhere faster. So when someone kind finally gave me the way, I started honking at the guy in front of me and tailgated him even through the U-turn.

ReputationRep:
    The road has so many bandits its unreal. Feel free to rant all you want, I know I do, especially on the motorway

ReputationRep:
    lol i saw your name first and automatically read "roid rage" :P

ReputationRep:
    the other day i went to B+Q, as you do, and the carpark wasn't full by any means. anyway, spotted a space, started to pull into it, and there was a footpath like the otherside. i was just about to start driving in and this dirty great big land rover comes over the foot path! i was half way into the space by now, but no, this was HER space and she HAD to have it.. so i had to reverse out and she sat there in her land rover all prim and proper.
    i wanted to slap her a bit >=(

ReputationRep:
    One thing i've really noticed is the change in the way other road users treat you depending on the car you're in... we had a Chevrolet Matiz courtesy car about a month ago, and compared to the normal experience in the Focus or in my car, everyone tries pushing in front of you, trying to cut you up, and pulling out right in front with hardly any distance... I didn't feel at all safe in that car on the road. There's a long hill that gets quite steep in some parts just out of where I live into Birmingham and the Matiz would only crawl up it at 20mph in a 40....

ReputationRep:
    pumpkin7 the other day i went to B+Q, as you do, and the carpark wasn't full by any means. anyway, spotted a space, started to pull into it, and there was a footpath like the otherside. i was just about to start driving in and this dirty great big land rover comes over the foot path! i was half way into the space by now, but no, this was HER space and she HAD to have it.. so i had to reverse out and she sat there in her land rover all prim and proper.
    i wanted to slap her a bit >=(
    LMAO !!!! You should have just sat there !!

Haha

ReputationRep:
    Why were you doing 50 in a 40 anyway?

Maybe you should worry about your own driving faults before you mouth off about others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dac_10)
    lol i saw your name first and automatically read "roid rage" :P
    haha, you little genius you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lb001)
    Why were you doing 50 in a 40 anyway?

Maybe you should worry about your own driving faults before you mouth off about others.
    it was you wasn't it.

ReputationRep:
    Ive had a few try it on.
    Although, owning a classic car means theres usually an assortment of tools on the passenger floor as AMG can testify to.

Its usually a toss up between my Torque wrench and a pair of 2 foot stilsons.
    I never get out first, but if someone wants to start I don't have any objections to finishing.

The hothead expects a grandad to get out of said 30 year old car. When its a big bloke in a leather jacket "tooled up" they tend to get back in their cars rather quickly...

Oooo road rage - lol you'll get use to it from barmy drivers. LoL Some of them, have made me laugh.

I had something similar to you - man flashing me on the M42, unaware to him that the area is heavily surrounded by speed cameras. It wasnt my car for a starter so i took extra care of the car. I stayed in the normal left hand lane on the motorway - if anyone wanted to pass they could do so by moving into the other lane to overtake. Because I didnt move over for this posh bloke in his BMW - i got the toot, the fingers, full beam flashing - everything you can think of. I just carried on.......dipstick soon got bored of harassing me and moved over into the overtaking lane n sped off with one billions flashes in the process - idiot lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Ive had a few try it on.
    Although, owning a classic car means theres usually an assortment of tools on the passenger floor as AMG can testify to.

I never get out first, but if someone wants to start I don't have any objections to finishing.

The hothead expects a grandad to get out of said 30 year old car. When its a big bloke in a leather jacket "tooled up" they tend to get back in their cars rather quickly...
    well, im sure people would run away if they saw me coming too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Ive had a few try it on.

lol, youd need to be tooled up cause one day a focusST is gonna get out and roll your car over :p:

ReputationRep:
    nah, his car is too nice, plus, it might break those side exhausts off

ReputationRep:
    hence the tools

ReputationRep:
    Haha, wheres Minardi.. well hes probally busy but hey, try driving a tractor then tell me about recieving abuse from motorists!!! Only advatage is that when I get to a narrow part of the road very little tries to argue with 7 tonnes of metal and one ever so slightly crazed driver bombing towards them. There are no "crumple zones" on the front of these things.....

Wouldnt be if the ****ing thing achually worked anyway, the ******* decided to blow its head gasket in the middle of harvest!!!! The stupid ****ing ******* ******* thing means we now only have one servicable tractor. It takes the ****ing piss that machine sometimes!!!

ReputationRep:
    i carry barbells about in my car so im sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, if someone wants to try it on i'll have a rumble with them. I refuse to start anything though.
    Violence doesnt solve anything. Although, given that my fiance left me a week ago, losing a few teeth might make me feel a little better.
    blah. :s:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.