Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just this second received an email from them saying thanks for registering... (I can't remember ever doing so)

Does this mean I've gotten into Waterside Court (my second choice)?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh poo, I just logged in. If you've gotten an email from them, you're at Waterside Court I guess.

"Your Space

Waterside Court
    Lower Bristol Road, BATH, BA2 3ED
    01225 470 206
    302 ROOM E
    23 SEP 2007 to 28 JUN 2008"

ReputationRep:
    Me Tooo Me Tooo!
    Go2 Room A!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how much it costs to get the Internet in your room there by the way, and what the service is like? Or do you just go by any ISP?

(Original post by Kymmi)
    Me Tooo Me Tooo!
    Go2 Room A!
    Haha, and we're both from Surrey! Where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beast0rz)
    Ahh poo, I just logged in. If you've gotten an email from them, you're at Waterside Court I guess.

"Your Space

Waterside Court
    Lower Bristol Road, BATH, BA2 3ED
    01225 470 206
    302 ROOM E
    23 SEP 2007 to 28 JUN 2008"

Nope, I haven't got an email. Lucky you got into Waterside Court, a lot of people haven't gotten into halls, it seems. I still haven't heard from them and when I rang up to ask Bath Spa they wouldn't tell me. I hope I managed to get into halls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smellslikepie)
    Nope, I haven't got an email. Lucky you got into Waterside Court, a lot of people haven't gotten into halls, it seems. I still haven't heard from them and when I rang up to ask Bath Spa they wouldn't tell me. I hope I managed to get into halls!
    Yep like me...I emailed them though (you know international student blabla...) lets see what hapens...they didnt get back to me yet. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Haha Surrey Bumkin alike ehy... Im near leatherhead you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kymmi)
    Haha Surrey Bumkin alike ehy... Im near leatherhead you?
    Sent you a pm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.