The Student Room Group

Payment in progress

Scroll to see replies

One of my payments says payment in progress but the rest say awaiting confirmation what does this mean please
im due my payment monday 16th my online status has not changed to payment in progress yet and still says scheduled by the date ?
Original post by wayne ash
im due my payment monday 16th my online status has not changed to payment in progress yet and still says scheduled by the date ?

Hi Wayne,

Your payment status should change on Friday to payments in progress, keep checking your online account when this changed it will show on there.

Thanks

Catherine
Reply 43
Sorry about the bump but my payment is due on the 17th September, that's my first payment My status is blocked because of my NI and waitjng for it to come back. Apparently it comes back on Wednesday. Does that mean I'll get my money on Wednesdsy?
Original post by 3mmz
Sorry about the bump but my payment is due on the 17th September, that's my first payment My status is blocked because of my NI and waitjng for it to come back. Apparently it comes back on Wednesday. Does that mean I'll get my money on Wednesdsy?

Hello,

It takes 24-48hrs for your National Insurance Number to be applied to your application once returned from the Department of Working Pensions (DWP).

Your payment schedule shows a proposed date, we require Confirmation of Registration (COR) and Confirmation of Attendance (COA) from your University to release payments, and this will be sent once you commence the course.

Confirmation of Attendance (COA) - Triggers the Tuition Fees to be paid.

Confirmation of Registration (COR) - Triggers the Maintenance Support to be paid.

Thanks, Lynsey.
Reply 45
Looool why does this university stuff have to be so backwards 😂😂😂 it’s never straight forward
how lobg does it take?
Original post by charliewilsons
how lobg does it take?

Hi Charlie, please clarify further.
Thanks, Isaac
Would like to know what it means in progress
Original post by Jack636363
Would like to know what it means in progress

When is your scheduled payment date?
Thanks, Isaac
I haven’t got paid in 5 weeks I filed every week they are saying in progress. I was getting paid and it stopped now it all says in progress
Original post by Davidkeller1
I haven’t got paid in 5 weeks I filed every week they are saying in progress. I was getting paid and it stopped now it all says in progress

Did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac
Hi, my status on SFE has changed to payment in progress. My payments were scheduled for the 1st of September. I am studying through a uni but on a college campus. I have enrolled to the uni but I have too enrol att the college too. Will i have to wait until then or have the funds been released? Hope someone can help! Thank you
Original post by Georgina2202
Hi, my status on SFE has changed to payment in progress. My payments were scheduled for the 1st of September. I am studying through a uni but on a college campus. I have enrolled to the uni but I have too enrol att the college too. Will i have to wait until then or have the funds been released? Hope someone can help! Thank you

Hi, you can read more about the payment status here https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Payment in progress means the money has been sent to your bank account, it can take up to 5 working days to arrive.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 54
Hi!
Is the payment always in bank as its showing on SFE account plan?
I have completed my enrolment already and I am due to start on 24 September .
My payment on account is plan for 20.09. will it be in my bank account on date?
do I need to do anything else?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by x_marb
Hi!
Is the payment always in bank as its showing on SFE account plan?
I have completed my enrolment already and I am due to start on 24 September .
My payment on account is plan for 20.09. will it be in my bank account on date?
do I need to do anything else?

Hi, it's scheduled to be in your bank on that date as long as the university sends us the confirmation in time.

Thanks, Isaac
Hi, my status says payment in progress for the last 3 days I’m meant to be due in 4 days will it be in any earlier or will it be in on Monday Thank you
Original post by Dannella234
Hi, my status says payment in progress for the last 3 days I’m meant to be due in 4 days will it be in any earlier or will it be in on Monday Thank you

It will only arrive earlier if your bank release it earlier.

I only know of one bank that lets their customers access funds early.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending