The Student Room Group

Does Onision creep you out?

He's a famous YouTuber.

He asks underage girls to send him half-naked pictures to him.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Doesn't he have a girlfriend?
looks like that Lost Prophet guy... what happened to him ?

:holmes:
Original post by Dodgypirate
He's a famous YouTuber.

Spoiler

You're obviously a troll. He didn't ask for half nude pictures, he asked people of *all ages and genders* to send pictures of their bodies so he could judge it. People like you have ruined that series which has helped people feel more confident about themselves.
Reply 4
Well of course, that's like the definition of creepy lol
Reply 5
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
people of *all ages and genders* to send pictures of their bodies so he could judge it.

I might be a troll, but you're clearly a paedo apologist.

[video="youtube;t9I0JywzYdA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9I0JywzYdA[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
No, but he vegetarianism bullcrap is beyond irritating.
Reply 7
I love him

[video="youtube;t9I0JywzYdA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9I0JywzYdA[/video]

Dude, I just think that your point is wrong. Could you at least try to prove mine wrong then??
Reply 9

Well you're going to have a huge issue with David Hamilton then.
Both Andy Warscki and Onision are annoying.

Onision is a bit pathetic in the way he milks his personal drama for money.
Reply 11
I used to watch him starting when i was like 14 - stopped watching him after realising he's an actual POS that is just really good at manipulating you into agreeing with everything he says/ does using his weird ****ed up logic.

He's an attention whore anyway so I'm sure he's happy with all the publicity he's getting around this even though it's negative attention - though I don't think he's a pedophile as he hasn't expressed being attracted to/ finding any of the minors sexually attractive, he repeatedly shits on his own father for being a convicted child molester and has two kids of his own.

I just think he's an idiot for not having an 18+ policy on posting pictures to his website

Original post by saraxh

wife and his wife has a girlfriend
Original post by z33
I used to watch him starting when i was like 14 - stopped watching him after realising he's an actual POS that is just really good at manipulating you into agreeing with everything he says/ does using his weird ****ed up logic.

He's an attention whore anyway so I'm sure he's happy with all the publicity he's getting around this even though it's negative attention - though I don't think he's a pedophile as he hasn't expressed being attracted to/ finding any of the minors sexually attractive, he repeatedly shits on his own father for being a convicted child molester and has two kids of his own.

I just think he's an idiot for not having an 18+ policy on posting pictures to his website

wife and his wife has a girlfriend

Point Of Sale? :h:

Jk, but what do you mean?
He's a famous YouTuber.

Spoiler

When I opened that omds..now I am even more:s-smilie::s-smilie:
I searched my brain for the answer with my neurostimulation probe and laser and found out...

Spoiler

Original post by Rubavani
I love him

Original post by Orbital Rising
I searched my brain for the answer with my neurostimulation probe and laser and found out...

Spoiler

well said or to put it more concisely :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh

He has a wife, who he lets have her own girlfriend as well, because she's bisexual

Sometimes he and his wife's gf get jiggy with it as well. But only when his wife is present. Because otherwise, that's cheating

...Is there a word for someone who purposefully plans their life around how much drama and attention they can get, because they secretly love draama and attention?
The funniest thing is the girls here who used to say his vids are amazing and that he's "cute and honest" but suddenly they've always hated him :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Point Of Sale? :h:

Jk, but what do you mean?

piece of **** lol...
Original post by z33
piece of **** lol...

Oh yeah lol. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest