Turn on thread page Beta

Business HL IA timeline watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what is this timeline about and what should it include?
    are there any examples of it?

ReputationRep:
    oooh this is very important our teacher always told us, what u must remember is that its forward looking u are writing a plan of what you intend to do. as deadlines get broken cos u have other work to do with othe rIB subjects or your contact at the company cnanot make a meeting you have scheduled u must scribble over old dates and add new ones. it must look like a working document so can be as messy or as neat as you plase

ReputationRep:
    so i must say what im going to be doing on what days and thts all? like interview on this day, and writing the report on tht day at the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_cole2)
    oooh this is very important our teacher always told us, what u must remember is that its forward looking u are writing a plan of what you intend to do. as deadlines get broken cos u have other work to do with othe rIB subjects or your contact at the company cnanot make a meeting you have scheduled u must scribble over old dates and add new ones. it must look like a working document so can be as messy or as neat as you plase
    :dito:

I guess it is the same as the action plan right? IF so, I can arrange one...here is my internals one...I had got a 20 in my internals on a 25(HL)
    I have attahced my research proposal, action plan and my introduction but this was just a draft...I have not got the original and final copy.....just wait for a week and keep this thread alive
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Appendix 1.doc (35.5 KB, 191 views)
  2. File Type: doc 0. Research Proposal.doc (39.0 KB, 251 views)
  3. File Type: doc 1. Introduction.doc (25.0 KB, 298 views)

ReputationRep:
    is the appendix the action plan? which is the timeline?
    and is this included n the EE which goes to the IBO or is it just for the teacher?

ReputationRep:
    yeh action plan is the word we used for it as well, i could upload mine but i'm away from my normal PC adm maybe i'll do it when i get back.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeq)
    is the appendix the action plan? which is the timeline?
    and is this included n the EE which goes to the IBO or is it just for the teacher?
    It is included in the EE too and it is for the IBO. Make it more realistic....otherwise they will doubt if you actually carried out the research!

ReputationRep:
    oh i see
    thnx

ReputationRep:
    hey. this thread might be old, but my question is similar to post number 1. For the business IA, do we have to include an interview? If so, how many questions did you guys ask and what type of questions do you usually ask? any examples of it? thanks

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.