The Student Room Group

Engineering at liverpool

Hi I have an offer to study electronics and computer science at Liverpool and I wanted to know about the faculty, facilities and the general atmosphere at the university for engineering
Reply 1
i went to an applicants day last year, and they are a good university with great facilities, maybe not as good as some other russel group universities such as leeds, newcastle, but a very good uni nonetheless
Reply 2
Do you have any friends who did engineering at the university cuz I would really like to get a deeper insight into the uni
Reply 3
Original post by bboyjoker123
Do you have any friends who did engineering at the university cuz I would really like to get a deeper insight into the uni

unfortunately not mate, sorry
Original post by Shado123
i went to an applicants day last year, and they are a good university with great facilities, maybe not as good as some other russel group universities such as leeds, newcastle, but a very good uni nonetheless

If you're saying a university's engineering facilities aren't as good as Leeds or Newcastle (which have fairly mediocre facilities) then that's not a particularly good endorsement...

Quick Reply

Latest