Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mobile phone is doing my head in. Recently it just pretty much has NO signal, (''emergency only''). In places where I would usually got full signal I have nothing. I thought maybe the local Orange mask may have gone down but when I travelled to LDN it still said the same.

Grrrrrr, any idea's?

ReputationRep:
    Go to phone shop.

Ask them.

ReputationRep:
    Take it apart in a vain attempt to fix it, then give up and buy a new phone.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh really don't wanna buy a new phone. Simply because I'm Skintos Maximos at the moment.

Friggin' technology. What makes it worse is that I gave my old, spare phone to my cousin to use whilst his was being fixed and I think he sold it.

ReputationRep:
    masT .

and shoot your cousin for selling your phone. the biatch.

ReputationRep:
    I never knew if it was a mast or mask, cheers!! Yeah my cousin is a rich ******* that could quite easily repay it back. Infact I may remind him and ask for it back, see what he says ;-)

Its a motorola L6 if that helps? does anyone know if they are infamous for being ****?

ReputationRep:
    On Tuesday my 'ex' and I arranged to convene for lunch at some time the following day, to be ascertained pending confirmation of her schedule for that day. Come Wednesday, I had heard nothing. Then, at precisely 9 p.m., the following manifested in my inbox (in randomised chronological order, here amended):

"Hey just got up when do you want to see me?"

"Text me back then lol"

"Dude do you want to meet up today or not"

"Well if your not going to bother replying then i guess you don't want to see me"

All of which I received, simultaneously, at the given time; and this, seemingly despite the fact that my phone's signal/reception had displayed as 'optimal' throughout the preceding hours. As it stands, her next day's vacation isn't for at least a week; by which time I'll be left with no other recourse than to take a train, as I shan't be domiciled in the same city.

The moral to this anecdote? Avoid T-Mobile contracts as you might the plague. (Oh, would that mine were but a hardware-related predicament.)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.