The Student Room Group

year 11 2017

Mocks and gcses and what you wanna pick for A levels plus careers
Original post by iamtheone19

Just did Mocks before Christmas. Will get results when I get back. Im doing triple science, RP, Economics , computing , Spanish, english lit, english lang, maths( new GCSE), further maths lvl 2 qualification and stats.
For A level Im probably doing maths, further maths, economics, chemistry and I want to do IB/hedge funds in future.
(edited 7 years ago)

What about yourself?
Original post by fleky6910
What about yourself?

well I just did mocks get results after the holidays i wanna achieve good grades to do medicine and i wanna do maths chemistry biology
Just did Mocks before Christmas. Will get results when I get back. Im doing triple science, RP, Economics , computing , Spanish, english lit, english lang, maths( new GCSE), further maths lvl 2 qualification and stats.
For A level Im probably doing maths, further maths, economics, chemistry and I want to do IB/hedge funds in future.

oh thats good
well I just did mocks get results after the holidays i wanna achieve good grades to do medicine and i wanna do maths chemistry biology

You not doing an AS subject/ fourth one ?
You not doing an AS subject/ fourth one ?

i was thinking history
Reply 7
I did Mocks literally like a week ago kinda ruined my christmas tbh
For options I chose:
Geography ughhh, Psychology which is one of my best subjects, Spanish which again a good subject for me and Triple Science which is ok
We did two of our sciences last year and i got 2 Bs in Biology and Chemistery
In college i think i wanna do
Sociology, English Lit, Psychology and Photography but not 100% yet
Original post by hol156
I did Mocks literally like a week ago kinda ruined my christmas tbh
For options I chose:
Geography ughhh, Psychology which is one of my best subjects, Spanish which again a good subject for me and Triple Science which is ok
We did two of our sciences last year and i got 2 Bs in Biology and Chemistery
In college i think i wanna do
Sociology, English Lit, Psychology and Photography but not 100% yet

yh i hate geography too
Did mocks before Christmas.
Results:
English lang - 5 (Target 6)
English lit - 5 (Target 6)
Maths - 20% (Target 6)
Computer Science - B (Target B)
Citizenship - B (Target B)
Science core - B (Target B)
Science adit - C (Target B)

We're gonna have another set of mocks in march, so I have to increase these grades a lot.
Reply 10
yh i hate geography too

hello fellow geography hater
Is this a question?
Want to do law and studying chemistry, biology and history at a-level as all the schools I'm applying to are doing the full 2year course. In mock got biology, chemistry and geography and got A*s so far
Original post by Bellabow10
Want to do law and studying chemistry, biology and history at a-level as all the schools I'm applying to are doing the full 2year course. In mock got biology, chemistry and geography and got A*s so far

thats really good

Quick Reply

Latest