Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone - I'm going to be studying Act. Sci. come October, and living at Lilian Knowles. Just thought I'd start a thread to get acquainted with everyone on the course/halls. If you're going to Lilian Knowles, which course are you studying? My first thread so I hope it gets some replies!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Im in LK next year, studying Econ in the general course, hoping to transfer into LSE.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Also in LK, studying Accounting and Finance.. also in the General Course. Rather looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! You guys coming over from abroad I'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing BMS (which has the same first year as Actuarial Science, so I'll probably be having the same lectures etc as you) and living at Bankside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedsdude)
    I'm doing BMS (which has the same first year as Actuarial Science, so I'll probably be having the same lectures etc as you) and living at Bankside
    Everyone has the same lectures as you. Expect 900-700 people in each of your lectures. Except MA103 if you choose it then its less.

2nd year act sci student here.

ReputationRep:
    First year actuarial science student.

From Hong Kong

Living in Passfield. Nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

My name's Alison and I will also be staying at Lilian Knowles!

I will be studying Bsc Government!

x

ReputationRep:
    Look forward to meeting everyone on moving-in day! You guys all bought your stuff? Went to see the halls the other day and by the looks of it, we've got ourselves a very good deal!

ReputationRep:
    Well my mum keeps coming home with spoons etc. that she's bought for me, I have 4 weeks now to learn to cook and wash my clothes!!!

I'm a little confused as to the actual moving in date, anyone know what happens??

x

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm in the same boat! Although I'm certain no-one is as useless at cooking as I am! Very soon I'll have to come back from football and have to cook myself a meal - doesn't sound too good!! I haven't bought anything yet - better get a move on! I read that it was 30 September but that's all I know ...

ReputationRep:
    If you're doing Actuarial Science or BMS from October then join the facebook group I made:

http://lse.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2377285207

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.