Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey today i called brunel and i was told that my place is confirmed and they;ll send me enrolment pack soon via post..... has anyone got this pack

ReputationRep:
    Yeap, but don't get too excited, all you get is a letter about enrolment details and a small blue booklet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pari0706)
    hey today i called brunel and i was told that my place is confirmed and they;ll send me enrolment pack soon via post..... has anyone got this pack
    Go to the eVision portal on the Brunel website for the best info.

Your username will be your ID number from Brunel (on all correspondence) and your password will initially be your DOB (DD/MM/YY).

ReputationRep:
    aww that's it

ReputationRep:
    how do u do the online enrollment i logged into the evision portal, but when i go in i cannot see where i enrol??

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i got the pack and everything but i lost the blue booklet can anyone tell me whats in the booklet and how important it is?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hashem - have a look at this:

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/handbook2007

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.