Cerulean
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey,

I am planning to apply to law and was wondering if law extracurriclars help boost your application. Obviously, predictions are v. important but since we're not getting our predicted grades till oct. what law ecs would you all advise I participate in before then?
k89g
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dothehustle)
Hey,

I am planning to apply to law and was wondering if law extracurriclars help boost your application. Obviously, predictions are v. important but since we're not getting our predicted grades till oct. what law ecs would you all advise I participate in before then?
Honestly, I didn't have any and I was offered a place! I think having good grades, predictions, personal statement and LNAT score is much more important! I did have other things though (martial arts teaching etc.) so maybe that had an impact but whether or not it did or just how much I obviously don't know!

Generally though, I think uni's don't put as much emphasis on ecs as people may think! Of course, that's just my opinion!
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know this is super early, but one of my friends is a barrister and when she is looking for pupils, she looks for drama. Always looks good on a personal statement anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed