Turn on thread page Beta

Recommended journalism/writing program for Australian graduate watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm a 26 year old Australian girl who recently graduated from a journalism degree at university. I don't have much money yet but I'm going to start saving so I'll have enough to travel around and hopefully participate in an overseas writing/journalism program.

I want to travel, but I also don't want too many gaps on my resume, so I'm thinking that writing while I'm travelling might be the perfect solution haha.

I'm looking for something that's fun and has heaps of other people in their 20s. I do like my space so would prefer my own room etc when it comes to accommodation, but I can work around that if necessary.

I'll probably be a bit older than everyone else but that doesn't really bother me. I get along well with people of all ages. I'm pretty chilled out and down to earth, but I also like to have fun/party. Basically, I just want to travel around because I'm restless and bored.

I would love to learn another language, but that's not essential.

Thanks for your help

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.