The Student Room Group

If you could retake your a-levels what would you take?

As the question states.

Scroll to see replies

psychology, maybe law or government and politics. Currently doing film, english lit and RS
Reply 2
Biology! I've always liked it, hated having to drift away from it.
PE maybe
Reply 4
If I had to change something it would probably have been to swap Maths for another language... but realistically doing Maths at least to AS has helped me at uni with logarithms and stuff so I actually probs wouldn't change anythng.

Or if u mean if I did another A-level right now then it'd probably be Italian or Spanish.
English Literature, Philosophy and History.

Took sciences and maths :colonhash: flippin' boring.
I would have taken maths for definately; maybe phys or bio and soci or psyc.
Reply 7
I did Geography, Psychology and Maths

Probably would have done Maths, Chemistry and Computing...
Original post by RizK
Biology! I've always liked it, hated having to drift away from it.

What's your grades
Original post by UWS
I did Geography, Psychology and Maths

Probably would have done Maths, Chemistry and Computing...

Good results?
Currently doing psychology, maths and physics.
If I could re-choose my A-levels, I'd pick psychology, maths, French and philosophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Economics. I'm currently doing biology psychology maths and business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law, business studies, sociology, geography. Possibly history.
Psychology, English Lit, Maths and Chemistry or Biology

Definitely not 3 science's and Maths like I actually did
Maths , F.Maths and Economics instead of the first 2 and business studies.
Took History, Biology and French. I'm restarting A levels in September with Politics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Doing math, further maths, chemistry and economics for A level, did govt & politics for AS.
Would kind of liked to have done law maybe instead of chemistry at A level or as a 6th AS
Religious Studies and Philosophy (if that's what it's called - I forget... I'm old :shakecane: ). Heard really good things about it in terms of teaching people reasoning and argumentation.
I'd do IB instead.
I'm doing French, Geography and Travel and Tourism

If I could go back and change them, I would do French, Spanish and Travel and Tourism (they're scrapping it after this year so I wouldn't be able to retake it :frown:)

Quick Reply

Latest