Turn on thread page Beta

I hereby conclude... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Technically, wouldn't you have less energy in winter because it's used up for keeping yur body warm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    Summer makes me feel more romantic eg walks in parks, picnics, lying on the beach......but generally i'm no more horny than in winter, in fact it may well be the opposite
    Theres nothing more romantic than bracing the wind and rain swept Pennines on a freezing cold, dark, grey January dawn. Maybe I'm just weird, but me and my ex-girlfriend quite liked it.

How I'll miss this land when I leave for London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Technically, wouldn't you have less energy in winter because it's used up for keeping yur body warm?
    heat makes you tired, i dunno why but i'm pretty sure it does. Wow, you'd never have guessed i did biology for all i can remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    heat makes you tired, i dunno why but i'm pretty sure it does. Wow, you'd never have guessed i did biology for all i can remember

isnt it something to do with dehydration and your body shutting down to conserve water...

i compleetly agree with being horny in winter...its nice to be warm inside when you know its cold outside....and any excuse for snuggling...

actually maybe im just horny all the time!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    ...that summer makes you horny.
    yes, but only cus it leaves me with nothing else to do.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Homosexual)
    yes, but only cus it leaves me with nothing else to do.....

ReputationRep:
    While i do agree summer is a good time, all the talent comes out if you know what i mean and people look good BUT i prefer my winters... there is nothing like a cold clear sky at night and a romantic night out where your girl can just curl up in your arms and enjoy the pleasent silence that comes with winter, people are more chilled out and i LOVE the night (i guess i'm kind of odd)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but that turns the opposite sex on.....

love Katy ***
    People tell me Im repulsive when I sweat. I don't think its a turn on, especially when you smell of sweat.

Euew.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ya.......

ReputationRep:
    spend a summer in dubai ... it can go up to 50 degrees celcius .... tht doesn't make me horny at all ... i wish i was in a colder place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    You're weird.
    I suspected as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    Only joking! I would be as weird as you. I quite like the wind and the rain, but for the fact my hair gets in a complete mess and snot gushes from my nose. I don't think anyone would get horny after that!
    not anyone looking at u in tht condition thts for sure :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.