The Student Room Group

How to know when my PS is good enough

So I'm applying to study either Physical Education or Sports Coaching & Development, and recently finished my personal statement. My issue is that I'm the type of person that will not accept a finished product of my own, and with this personal statement being so important, I don't want to screw this up/

In short, is there any pointers, tips or hints or anything to that matter that could help me decide whether my personal statement is good enough?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by rjhenry17
So I'm applying to study either Physical Education or Sports Coaching & Development, and recently finished my personal statement. My issue is that I'm the type of person that will not accept a finished product of my own, and with this personal statement being so important, I don't want to screw this up/

In short, is there any pointers, tips or hints or anything to that matter that could help me decide whether my personal statement is good enough?

Thanks in advance.

Isn't there someone at school/college that can give you feedback?
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Isn't there someone at school/college that can give you feedback?

Not during the winter holidays, unfortunately.
Not during the winter holidays, unfortunately.

Really, don't they use e-mail? I'm expecting students to contact me over the holiday.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
We've got a team of people in tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and again in the new year to help you with your personal statement. If you submit it here: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/helping-hand/ then the team will get back to you as soon as they can, along with you being able to get some further hints and tips if you want them :smile:

Hope this helps
Kris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending