Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!!

I was asking myself....if there is no one in Opal One this year...and I think it could be useful for us to know the exact location of everyone, or at least someone, in the hall. I saw the success of last year thread and I hope this year have the same

I'm in BLock A, flat 15, someone near?

ReputationRep:
    hey!

well it looks like its just you and I in opal this year. I'm Block C flat 12 =D

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I assume we have plenty of space there....i'll take my yacht and...emm let me see...yeah, our own swimming pool!

ReputationRep:
    Not so fast, I'm in Opal One as well.

Block H to be precise, and Flat 3 to be even more preciserly...er.

Should be good times.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon! we're still alive!

ReputationRep:
    Opal one doesn't have a swimming pool I'm afraid, unless you count when it floods :p: You do have access to the facilities at Opal 2, but Opal 2 (I still don't know where it is) is 20 minute walk away I think.

Block C Flat 18 WOOP WOOP

Okay, I really shouldn't be hijacking freshers threads again

If anyone does have any questions - I lived there last year too, so feel free

ReputationRep:
    wey!! more block c people!!

im gutted cos i cant move in till sunday as its my brothers wedding on the saturday (talk about timing!) but will be cool!

cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)

Okay, I really shouldn't be hijacking freshers threads again

If anyone does have any questions - I lived there last year too, so feel free

Hey! fell free to hijack us! hehe! I'm probably a fresher in Sheffield, but I'm an erasmus student trying to finish his degree there, i hope i can hehe.
    How is the people in Opal? Parties? any problems with Erasmus? (i hope not!!:eek: )

ReputationRep:
    block b flat 17! we should create a list or something, makes things easier

ReputationRep:
    we should organise a party =D

ReputationRep:
    i reckon at this rate we can have a block each =D theres only gonna be five of us =D

ReputationRep:
    Flat 7 Block A, Opal One

i'm very close to you thread starter!

ReputationRep:
    Yep! sounds great...I'll arrive on the 22nd, so get ready for the party!
    Block A, Sat 22nd September

ReputationRep:
    nooo, i dont get there till the 23rd as its my big bro's wedding on the 22nd
    reckon i'm gonna be missin the best night of the year. damn brother

ReputationRep:
    dont worry mang there'll be plenty of time for fun.....the first night is just the beginning, enjoy the wedding!

i'll be there on the 22nd tho for the opal 1 first nite fun!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else freaked out by all this money?

the first installment has to be paid on just the 24th

i mean i wont even have my loan by then so it's kind hard to find the money for it

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Sounds like we're all looking forward to Opal! hehe! I'm going back to opal One after spending my first year last year there! It was great! This year I'm in Block I Flat 15 or 16?! lol, can't remember!

If there's anything you wana know, just message me! I remember how scared I was last year, but I found 2 of my flat mates on here!
    x

ReputationRep:
    hey!im block d flat 8!!!

ReputationRep:
    Block D, Flat 12

ReputationRep:
    Block C, Flat 13!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.