Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Will we be receiving book lists before the start of term? My friends at different universities have already started buying their text books and I'd quite like to get it sorted before I move in.

I've been having difficulties with my correspondence address so I haven't gotten anything from Cardiff yet (I called them to confirm my offer and find out my accommodation).

I'm doing politics, has anyone on this course found out yet? Has anyone on any other course got anything either?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I looked but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My friends doing both music and physiotherapy have had all their course information, but I'm doing English Lit and Cultural Criticism and I haven't had so much as a welcome letter yet. Laaame.

ReputationRep:
    im doing law and i havent heard anything since the residences offer...!

ReputationRep:
    i havent even had a residence offer!

ReputationRep:
    I had like a page welcome letter apart from my residences. Hoping for more soon

ReputationRep:
    I know I get my reading list in the enrolement/induction lecture in the first week. Not sure about other schools though (I'm in the business school).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.