The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Umm well i dont really know it just comes naturally, i was like you before i had kissed anybody but really when it happens you just know what to do.
Reply 2
its hard to explain, you just have to try for yourself it will just come naturally.
most of the time i prefer kissing without tongues though.
Just do what the other person does. You could probably find a video on youtube
Reply 4
id say just do it with someone and you'll find out for yourself. its not hard :smile: (i dont mean that to sound patronising)
Reply 5
Cant really follow the lead as boy friend is not experience in such matters either!
Reply 6
no it probably will be hard when your kissing for the first time...ahem lol.
Don't worry about it, it'll come naturally. Just kiss their lips and gradually caress their tongue with yours..it's hard to explain because it seems so natural lol. You'll be fine :smile:
Haha I used to worry about this when I was younger! But it does come naturally :smile:
Reply 9
i actually got my friend to teach me coz i was that worried lol but theres really nothing to worry about, it comes naturally.
practise on your hand.
Reply 11
To be honest the first time i kissed someone it was a shock but thats only cos he shoved as much toungue in as he possibly could. Luckily not everyone does that :biggrin:
Reply 12
Jacket Potato
Cant really follow the lead as boy friend is not experience in such matters either!

The first guy I kissed it was his first kiss too and it just came naturally. Seeing as you already have a boyfriend, why not try it with him and work it out?
I personally don't like it. Each to their own though. Just practise a lot?
Reply 14
to be honest i dont think there is any real technique to such an action :p:

all i can say really is just go for it and somehow you will just know what to do, its enstinct :smile:

if you are both nervous i suggest going somewhere where nobody is around and some as well where you will not be disturbed lol and you may find it easier as nobody will be there to laugh at you/make fun of you (sorry if that sounded at all mean)

also, dont do it in the bathroom, it can look kinda dodgey :p:

Hope that helps
As many have said, it's something that comes naturally. Just don't open your mouth the whole way cuz then the other person's tongue will be down your throat. :biggrin:
Reply 16
Lucy_88
Umm well i dont really know it just comes naturally, i was like you before i had kissed anybody but really when it happens you just know what to do.

nu uh :p:
Reply 17
I think it is inbuilt into us or something. I didn't know what the hell to do, just kind of got stuck in there and it worked out fine haha :wink:.
Jo7007
its hard to explain, you just have to try for yourself it will just come naturally.
most of the time i prefer kissing without tongues though.

Oh God no, kissing without the tongue feels crap.
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.

(And thank you for inspiring me to find that on Youtube)

Latest

Trending

Trending