The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

god, cruel intentions always comes up in these kinda threads, doesn't it?
Yeah... and with good reason! Seriously - it's beautiful. :biggrin:
think of two eels heavily stoned intertwining

that about the idea i guess
Reply 23
Sehnsucht
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.

(And thank you for inspiring me to find that on Youtube)

Ah, I must thank this thread for giving me the opportunity to watch that clip :smile:. This is now a good thread :cool:.
To add to my last post... if in doubt, wait to see if the other person brings tongues into it, or if not, less is always more when it comes to using tongues :p:
abrp
god, cruel intentions always comes up in these kinda threads, doesn't it?

not as bad as the spoof of that scene in "not another teen movie" :s-smilie:
Jo7007
not as bad as the spoof of that scene in "not another teen movie" :s-smilie:

Haha, I remember that scene! Just glad I wasnt eating when I saw it :s-smilie:
Reply 27
Someone should just get cameras inside their mouths and record it while they kiss, they could make a bundle:p:
Stick your tongue out. Charge at the object. Ram tongue in one's mouth. Hasn't done me no harm...well that's what Mumsy tells me to do. And you know what they say, Mumsy always knows best!
Reply 29
AshleyLovesWriting
Stick your tongue out. Charge at the object. Ram tongue in one's mouth. Hasn't done me no harm...well that's what Mumsy tells me to do. And you know what they say, Mumsy always knows best!

Urgh, creepy.
lol on my first kiss i was so excited that now i'd kissed someone i'd be able to french kiss (everyone at school used to talk about french kissing) i went home to check out what it was. then i found out it was kissing with tongues and i did that already was quite dissapointing. kissing with tongues is what comes naturally from opening your mouth a bit while kissing i mean i dunno what else you'd move across into their mouths. you could always start it up with a bit of chewing gum, pass it between your mouths as an excuse to test out the tongue travelling...
Reply 31
hmm. its difficult to explain but if the other person keeps deliberately avoiding your tongue, try and stop ramming it down their throat.

you could always like.. wait and see what the other person decides to do with theirs and then follow their lead?
I was worried too but believe me it really does come naturally :-). However do remember that it is NOT a competition to see how far you can get your tongue down their throat!
Sehnsucht
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.

That's hot. :yy:
Reply 34
Sehnsucht
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.

Lmao.

And kissing with tongues is kinda sloppy =/ I no like.
Reply 35
wen it happens, it will come naturally! i doubt many people have a clue what there doing when they 1st kiss someone with tongues!
DONT windmill.
As in the circular motion that a windmill does
Sehnsucht
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.

Thanx. I think I learned a lot from that :p: :wink:
I hate the line of spit that is clearly visible when Sarah Michelle Gellar moves away from Selma though. Kinda ruins the scene.
Ginger_Rogers
I hate the line of spit that is clearly visible when Sarah Michelle Gellar moves away from Selma though. Kinda ruins the scene.

It adds a certain authenticity... although had they edited it out, I would not feel the scene had lost anything particularly crucial. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending