The Student Room Group

HELP have I made him think we're just friends?

I've seriously liked this guy for the last year or so. We met in September 2015 and we ended up being in the same group of friends and subsequently we became good friends and we message all the time. I've never liked someone as much as I like him. The issue is, I think he does like me back as there are several indicators he does (ie he messages me all the time, I see him looking at me when he thinks I'm not looking, he playfully does things like touching my foot with his foot etc and he goes out of his way to make me laugh) but I think I've made him think we're just friends. I flirt with him but not in a blatant way (I'm not good at flirting and I've been told guys do not do subtley at all) and I dunno, it just feels as though we're friends as we don't flirt much and we've never arranged to hang out on our own due to my own nerves (and perhaps his too). Any advice on how I could make him realise I don't view him as just a friend?
Be blunt and just tell him. Alternatively, for slightly-more-subtle-but-not-really ask him on a date.
Original post by Anonymous
I've seriously liked this guy for the last year or so. We met in September 2015 and we ended up being in the same group of friends and subsequently we became good friends and we message all the time. I've never liked someone as much as I like him. The issue is, I think he does like me back as there are several indicators he does (ie he messages me all the time, I see him looking at me when he thinks I'm not looking, he playfully does things like touching my foot with his foot etc and he goes out of his way to make me laugh) but I think I've made him think we're just friends. I flirt with him but not in a blatant way (I'm not good at flirting and I've been told guys do not do subtley at all) and I dunno, it just feels as though we're friends as we don't flirt much and we've never arranged to hang out on our own due to my own nerves (and perhaps his too). Any advice on how I could make him realise I don't view him as just a friend?

Be honest and tell him rather than playing games.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending