The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interview Questions

I've applied to Pharmacy this year and would really appreciate it if I knew what question they've asked at this years interviews, regardless of which university (can you please name them?)
Reply 1
Just had my Brighton interview, it was really relaxed and nice, there were two 30 minute group interviews. There were four in a group and we were all given the same scenario and asked to write down what we'd do and then we discussed it for a bit.
Original post by kotoole1
Just had my Brighton interview, it was really relaxed and nice, there were two 30 minute group interviews. There were four in a group and we were all given the same scenario and asked to write down what we'd do and then we discussed it for a bit.

Hey I had my brighton interview on the 14th. My interviews weren't 30 minutes, but around 10, it was pretty calm
Reply 3
Original post by Hali2010
Hey I had my brighton interview on the 14th. My interviews weren't 30 minutes, but around 10, it was pretty calm

Have they got back to you yet?
Have they got back to you yet?

They just sent the maths aptitude test, which I still haven't completed. Other than that nope
Reply 5
Original post by Hali2010
They just sent the maths aptitude test, which I still haven't completed. Other than that nope

ooh exciting! I hope the test isn't too hard, that's if they reply :tongue:
ooh exciting! I hope the test isn't too hard, that's if they reply :tongue:

Got an offer today! The maths test wasn't too hard, I guess. Have you heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending