The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was 13 :s-smilie:

The girl it was with was the same age as well, looking back on it, far too young, mind. However, we were young and in love I suppose you could say and it felt right at the time.
I was 21. It was a bit crap tbh, with a prostitute in Brussels...
21 and still a virgin :h:
17 and still a virgin.
I was 14. On holiday visiting family in Italy. Regret x1000.
My 18th Birthday with my ex boyfriend - No regrets, could have been a much worse person!

Didn't regret it.

But boy, was it awkward didn't even get chance to finish my sarnie. When it ended there was tuna mayo EVERYWHERE.
I lost mine when I was 17 with my first serious boyfriend - I'd never done anything before with any guy and he'd only been with one girl before me (his previous serious girlfriend before me). I don't regret it, it was with someone who I loved at the time and it made me a lot more confident in myself! :colondollar:
Does it really matter if you're 18 or 90? It will happen when you're ready.
14... 1 month away from 15
14, 1 month away from 15, and he was 16
i actually don't regret it, we were in love and i am still with him so it turned out okay at the end
18 y/o and still very much a virgin! Not in any rush to lose it, but would like to at some point in the next couple of years...
11 with my second cousin, don't say it's weird because it's not. >:frown:
I was 18 when i first had sex, but i'm now 20 and still haven't came during sex
I had just turned 20 and felt like a complete loser for being a virgin because I was the only one I knew amongst my circle of friends so in the end I ended up paying for sex. The guilt and shame I felt messed me up for years after and took me a long time to get over that. So my advice to any virgin would be let things take their own course.
I was 25. Nothing to worry about. :smile:
I was 16 which was a lot earlier than expected as I wasn’t comfortable with my body. He was 19, we had already been together for over a year, he waited. I was his first and he was mine. It’s been over a year and we’re still together. You’ve just got to find the right person, I know I’ll never regret it even though it was sooner than I first thought. He’s glad he didn’t rush into things either.
I was 13 when I first had an experience with another girl, 15 when I first had sex with a man 😊

Latest