Why was he mad at me ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My boyfriend and his roommate got into a pysical fight that started off at the bar with me and his two other friends and himself. Me and one of his friends were sitting at the table while my bf and the other friend were playing pool. We were just chatting having casual conversation, we don't play pool.

I go to use the restroom, come back with my bf standing over his friend lecturing how he would feel if he was talking to his gf like that. He saw me come and went back to the pool table.

Basically my bf didn't like the fact that I was ignoring him and talking to his friend, my bf could've joined the convo at anytime but he chose to sit at the other table pouting, even his friend came to sit down to join the convo. My big eventually left to another bar.

Before all this I was talking to his other friend we went out for a smoke and me just fresh air, and he was like oh god ur bf is staring at me... He could see through the door. He and I actually kissed later that night.

We got back to the house and his roommate and him started fighting fist fighting blood everywhere. ( not the one I kissed)

Why wouldn't my bf even mention this to me? Why wouldn't he be mad at me also???
will'o'wisp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and his roommate got into a pysical fight that started off at the bar with me and his two other friends and himself. Me and one of his friends were sitting at the table while my bf and the other friend were playing pool. We were just chatting having casual conversation, we don't play pool.

I go to use the restroom, come back with my bf standing over his friend lecturing how he would feel if he was talking to his gf like that. He saw me come and went back to the pool table.

Basically my bf didn't like the fact that I was ignoring him and talking to his friend, my bf could've joined the convo at anytime but he chose to sit at the other table pouting, even his friend came to sit down to join the convo. My big eventually left to another bar.

Before all this I was talking to his other friend we went out for a smoke and me just fresh air, and he was like oh god ur bf is staring at me... He could see through the door. He and I actually kissed later that night.

We got back to the house and his roommate and him started fighting fist fighting blood everywhere. ( not the one I kissed)

Why wouldn't my bf even mention this to me? Why wouldn't he be mad at me also???
Sounds controlling, wants you to know what he wants you to do, expects you to know "everything".
Kinda seems a little pathetic tho, like a little boy who didn't get what he wanted so he's throwing a hissy fit.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by will'o'wisp)
Sounds controlling, wants you to know what he wants you to do, expects you to know "everything".
Kinda seems a little pathetic tho, like a little boy who didn't get what he wanted so he's throwing a hissy fit.
Anytime a guy checks me out he confronts the guy but tries not to let me see. He got into a fight before with one of his other friends he caught hugging me, maybe he just knows how his friends are....
will'o'wisp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anytime a guy checks me out he confronts the guy but tries not to let me see. He got into a fight before with one of his other friends he caught hugging me, maybe he just knows how his friends are....
Eh, too protective.... he gotta let u have freedom if not maybe it's considering helping him change or just leave...
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Sorry am I the only one to actually read this, you kissed his mate, he probably thought it was his other friend that kissed you.
You sound easy as ****, so I am not surprised he is funny about his mates around you as he probably knows what, you're like. lmao.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I'd say just break up, he seems immature and you don't sound like someone who can have a bf.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by will'o'wisp)
Eh, too protective.... he gotta let u have freedom if not maybe it's considering helping him change or just leave...
But why wouldn't he be mad at me
will'o'wisp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But why wouldn't he be mad at me
too protective? Don't want you to know the **** he might be getting into?
ChrisD0
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trying to put him in the wrong right after cheating on him? Tell him what you did and break up immediately, this is not going to work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Sorry am I the only one to actually read this, you kissed his mate, he probably thought it was his other friend that kissed you.
You sound easy as ****, so I am not surprised he is funny about his mates around you as he probably knows what, you're like. lmao.
No he doesn't know anyone kissed. He's mad at his roommate for sitting there and talking to me while ignoring him.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
No he doesn't know anyone kissed. He's mad at his roommate for sitting there and talking to me while ignoring him.
Why stay with him if you're going to cheat, you sound selfish af.
Anonymous #1
Why stay with him if you're going to cheat, you sound selfish af.
because I like him
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
because I like him
Well you don't like him that much if you're going to cheat on him. You're not loyal and don't deserve any bf lmao.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads