Turn on thread page Beta

Only had sex with him and...read on? watch

ReputationRep:
    i lost my virginity when i was 17 to my bf. we broke up, now were back together 3 years later and he knows that i havent had sex with anyone else but him. im wondering wat he really thinks about that, does he think im a loser?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, probably not. I would imagine he would be happy to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    nope i really doubt it...i reckon he will think its nice as it shows you haven't slept around...and he ment alot to you

ReputationRep:
    I think it's almost a certainty that he'll think you're a loser!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably happy to be honest that you havent been with anyone else, and therefore he wont have to worry about being as good/better than some other guy who may well have set a bench mark as such.

ReputationRep:
    That is very sweet. He should have so much time for you. You obviously have alot of respect for yourself, and in today's climate of slappers of both sexes, you are truly bloody unique! Well done you. You go girl!

ReputationRep:
    I know I wouldn't think that. Frankly anybody whose mind works like that can't be a very pleasant person.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're a loser.
    I'm sure inside he'll secretly be pleased.

ReputationRep:
    That is very sweet. He should have so much time for you. You obviously have alot of respect for yourself, and in today's climate of slappers of both sexes, you are truly bloody unique! Well done you. You go girl!
    You apparantly claim to love Bill Hicks (RIP) in your sig, but then write THIS. Somethin' ain't right here kids....

ReputationRep:
    Im sure he will be happy, he has no one for you to compare him to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyLovesWriting)
    Please tell me this was sarcastic.

I really don't see him being bothered, OP. Just make sure he doesn't have any STDs before you go unprotected .

ReputationRep:
    Erm...we are not your boyfriend...guess the best person to ask if he thinks you are a loser or not is your boyfriend himself..?

ReputationRep:
    If hes going out with you then I'd guess he doesn't think you're a loser :p:

Hes probably quite pleased tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_missez)
    i lost my virginity when i was 17 to my bf. we broke up, now were back together 3 years later and he knows that i havent had sex with anyone else but him. im wondering wat he really thinks about that, does he think im a loser?
    and i think he thinks im wrapped around his finger b/c of it

ReputationRep:
    and i think he thinks im wrapped around his finger b/c of it
    That's what i was going to suggest initially but i thought ''perhaps not'', because of the other kinds of reactions you were getting

It could be very easy for the guy to fall into a trap of arrogance; begin to think, in his mind, that you had been waiting for him for 3 years and are basically at his disposal. Avoid giving out this impression at all costs ;yes;

By all means continue to tell him how you feel but just make sure he doesn't try to use this information to manipulate you in any way. Perhaps act casual about the whole thing now, so you didn't have sex but it wasn't because of him, you just didn't find the right person ;no;

For a guy, a girl not sleeping with anyone since she last slept with you 3 years ago can be an ego boost so just make sure he knows that you weren't hung up on him for the three years and continued to date guys etc just didn't go the full way. In any case, good luck in your relationship

ReputationRep:
    i bet you hes sort of secretly pleased as well. i cant see how it can be interpreted as a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    i bet you hes sort of secretly pleased as well. i cant see how it can be interpreted as a bad thing.
    Read my post, which is the one above yours

ReputationRep:
    does he think im a loser?
    I wouldn't know. Judging by this thread he'd be forgiven for thinking you're a complete moron, though.

ReputationRep:
    Read my post, which is the one above yours
    i dont think guys are looking for ego boosts everywhere they go. that being said wouldnt exacly boost my ego and make me feel like the daddy really. i agree, dont make it a big deal, its not, but playing overly apathetic and it all too cool isnt the answer either i think. Becasue in both cases, your concealing the truth and not being yourself, and theres not much point to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyLovesWriting)
    I agree with AshleyLovesWriting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.