Cultural Marxism in comedy and pop ent.

Watch
DevaluedMorality
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The zionist infiltration of comedy seemed to really gather pace in the 80s when pub comedians started being replaced lock stock and barrel with trotskys, feminists, gays and jews. Its been like that to this day and we now have a generation of liberals who cant even half a laugh and a pint over some dodgy **** joke. Every programme, ever act seems to involve making a dig at white middle class British people. That always seems to be the narrative running through; it is pretty much impossible to make it big on that scene now without being a marxist lefty loving homosexual. Tired old smug *******s like Have I Got News for You seems to be the same old north london liberal circle jerk week in week out. I really lost patience with the Beeb when poof Russell Howard and pleb Sean Lock started making gags about Nick Griffins eye. These ***** seem to have no regard for their own heritage or ethnic well being - more pertinently they are just arent as funny as the likes of Jim Davidson, Jethro, Jim Bowen et al
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DevaluedMorality)
The zionist infiltration of comedy seemed to really gather pace in the 80s when pub comedians started being replaced lock stock and barrel with trotskys, feminists, gays and jews. Its been like that to this day and we now have a generation of liberals who cant even half a laugh and a pint over some dodgy **** joke. Every programme, ever act seems to involve making a dig at white middle class British people. That always seems to be the narrative running through; it is pretty much impossible to make it big on that scene now without being a marxist lefty loving homosexual. Tired old smug *******s like Have I Got News for You seems to be the same old north london liberal circle jerk week in week out. I really lost patience with the Beeb when poof Russell Howard and pleb Sean Lock started making gags about Nick Griffins eye. These ***** seem to have no regard for their own heritage or ethnic well being - more pertinently they are just arent as funny as the likes of Jim Davidson, Jethro, Jim Bowen et al
You're either trolling or just very stupid.

In either case nobody ****ing cares.
DevaluedMorality
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
You're either trolling or just very stupid.

In either case nobody ****ing cares.
Remain.

Says it all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (27)
14.36%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (56)
29.79%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (75)
39.89%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.3%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.66%

Watched Threads