The Student Room Group

can someone review my personal statement for PGCE please!

i've completed a personal statement for PGCE in social sciences, and i would really appreciate it if someone could review it for me..

thank you!
Please don't post or pm your personal statement others. You are however, free to ask general questions about your personal statement.
Reply 2
hi,

i've completed a personal statement for pgce in social sciences.

however, i need someone to read over it and possibly improve it?
i would really appreciate the help!

thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mana94
hi,

i've completed a personal statement for pgce in social sciences.

however, i need someone to read over it and possibly improve it?
i would really appreciate the help!

thank you :smile:

You can't send it to anyone online as you don't know if they will copy - and if they do, you will be penalised for plagiarism.

You can use the free TSR personal statement service. You post your PS in the private forum to be reviewed by the team of PS Helpers who have all been vetted by TSR.
Original post by mana94
i've completed a personal statement for PGCE in social sciences, and i would really appreciate it if someone could review it for me..

thank you!

Hey!

Do be careful not to post your personal statement publicly online and be selective of who you you send it to.

Hope that helps.

Happy new year!

Sam :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Juno
You can't send it to anyone online as you don't know if they will copy - and if they do, you will be penalised for plagiarism.

You can use the free TSR personal statement service. You post your PS in the private forum to be reviewed by the team of PS Helpers who have all been vetted by TSR.

thank you!

where do i post it in the private forum? do i click on start new discussion?
Reply 6
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hey!

Do be careful not to post your personal statement publicly online and be selective of who you you send it to.

At Staffs Uni we have a team of experts who would be more than happy to read over it and provide you with some feedback.

You can submit it using our personal statement checker tool here - http://www.staffs.ac.uk/helping-hand/

Hope that helps.

Happy new year!

Sam :h:

Hi :smile: thank you so much for your reply!
I will definitely do that! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending