Turn on thread page Beta

Hollister help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm just about to buy some skinny jeans from Hollister.. but I can't decide whether to go for the small or regular leg length.

I'm 5 foot 4. (usually wear a UK leg 29/30 in jeans)

There doesn't seem to be any chart on the site to tell me what the leg is in inches..

Help

ReputationRep:
    As a general rule small leg is 30inch, regular is 32...

However if you are unsure go for the longer and get them taken up... I'd say you better off going for small though. you can return them if they're not right though - right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I think I may go for the small

I'm actually sending them to a friend of my mothers in America, though. She's bringing them over when she visits.. so sending them back would essentially cost more than it would to buy them in the first place! Hence the urgency to get the right size and length.

ReputationRep:
    Hollister regular are long Go small if you are 5'4"

Hollister jeans are lush.

ReputationRep:
    Woops! Read that wrong. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have regular Cali flare jeans and they are long on me and I have long legs and I'm 5'8".

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.