Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why Norton is so crap to be honest..I always liked it because of the interface...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I don't know why Norton is so crap to be honest..I always liked it because of the interface...
    Norton is crap because of the interface :p: Symantec Corporate uses virtually the same engine, but has none of the fancy graphics or wizards and sits happily at near zero CPU usage and very little RAM.

ReputationRep:
    My lappy came with Norton, but I uninstalled it and downloaded Avast instead.

ReputationRep:
    Avg Ftw!!

ReputationRep:
    I agree AVG. I've had to uninstall Norton off a lot of people's PC's that were running slow. Its just a pile of high memory poo!

www.grisoft.com

ReputationRep:
    ok so shall i download avast, install it then uninstall norton? of should i uninstall norton first?
    does it matter?

thanks for your help guys

ReputationRep:
    Yes, never install 2 antivirus programs a the same time; they find each others definitions and chaos ensues.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.