I'm a black girl, in her 2nd year of uni AMA Watch

BritneySmith
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ask me anything about university course...ucas...second year of university? Or personal questions 😁✌🏾
username2080673
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which uni? Which course?
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
I go to St.Marys university, Twickenham and I study nutrition plus I play rugby obviously 😜
BreatheDeep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personal q: what do you think of black guys and woman? I know it's a generalisation but I got with a black guy from Nigeria and everyone is saying he's probably a player...
citibankrec
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BritneySmith)
I go to St.Marys university, Twickenham and I study nutrition plus I play rugby obviously 😜
Never heard of it. How big is the Uni?
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by BreatheDeep)
Personal q: what do you think of black guys and woman? I know it's a generalisation but I got with a black guy from Nigeria and everyone is saying he's probably a player...
Hey well for me personally I have never been with a black man I don't think I ever well...as I do not like their attitude towards women in general and I don't find them attractive. I only date white men (I have my reasons, everyone says peference is different)

I would say to you to follow your heart and just learn if it does go wrong do not listen to people just listen to your family only as your happiness is what is important in this life. 😆✌🏾
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by citibankrec)
Never heard of it. How big is the Uni?
Oh right it's in Twickenham, in south west London this is where most of the top England rugby games take place and its an average sized uni only has one campus this is it in my message Name:  IMG_0305.PNG
Views: 169
Size:  355.0 KB
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ask me anything about university course...ucas...second year of university? Or personal questions 😁✌🏾
Why did you say " I'm a black girl "
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by ckfeister)
Why did you say " I'm a black girl "
Because people tend to ask me what race I am due to my name lol 😂
rimstone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
do you think blacks have a culture and if so what would you see it as. As someone who grow up in london and moved to the north where there aint many blacks around and they a bit different, i can see the difference in black, white and asian culture.

Itll be interesting to see if you think blacks do have a culture and what it is, as ive always wanted to ask but it thought it would come out a bit rude or racist to the few black people i know at uni and the many i know back in london
BreatheDeep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey well for me personally I have never been with a black man I don't think I ever well...as I do not like their attitude towards women in general and I don't find them attractive. I only date white men (I have my reasons, everyone says peference is different)

I would say to you to follow your heart and just learn if it does go wrong do not listen to people just listen to your family only as your happiness is what is important in this life. 😆✌🏾
Wow! So it's not just a rumour? What do you mean by their attitude to woman? Thing is what I find attractive is how interested in me they seem and how flirtatious and confident they are. Some black guys are more religious and the church goer type? Is their a particular country that is worse or?

Aww that's really sweet thank you. Tbh I think he is just after sex but I find him so attractive
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by rimstone)
do you think blacks have a culture and if so what would you see it as. As someone who grow up in london and moved to the north where there aint many blacks around and they a bit different, i can see the difference in black, white and asian culture.

Itll be interesting to see if you think blacks do have a culture and what it is, as ive always wanted to ask but it thought it would come out a bit rude or racist to the few black people i know at uni and the many i know back in london
Yeah of course black people has culture but each is different depends on which country they are from plus everyone's different I live in London so I'm only surrounded by black people when I'm at home but when I'm at university it is predominantly white which is better for me
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by BreatheDeep)
Wow! So it's not just a rumour? What do you mean by their attitude to woman? Thing is what I find attractive is how interested in me they seem and how flirtatious and confident they are. Some black guys are more religious and the church goer type? Is their a particular country that is worse or?

Aww that's really sweet thank you. Tbh I think he is just after sex but I find him so attractive
No it's not a rumour lol haha I mean black guys treat white women a lot better than they treat black women it's a fact lol that's why black women are going for other races lol every black guy is different if you like him go for it but just make sure he isn't using you don't have sex with him until he proves he isn't worthy to have you
Recont
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why did you mention that you are black?
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by Recont)
Why did you mention that you are black?
ChrisD0
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you encountered any racism during your time at uni because of your skin colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Recont
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Interesting...
rimstone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah of course black people has culture but each is different depends on which country they are from plus everyone's different I live in London so I'm only surrounded by black people when I'm at home but when I'm at university it is predominantly white which is better for me
good point, i was more aiming it at the what do you think of black culture in the UK, I have one black girl in my classes and she pretty much only ever talks to the one black guy in our classes, even though they seem polar opposites ( him coming late every lecture and not having a clue whats going on and her coming in on time and keeping up with work ect ), though the guys a very nice guy, saved my arse a few times in labs when i made mistakes and after chatting with him, hes also from london and so is she, he seems like a cool dude.havent really talked much to teh girl, cos she doesnt seem very approachable and keeps to herself.
anyways great you're enjoying UNI and best of luck. hope the rugby injuries aren't to bad, one of my house man plays non-league i think, i found out there 2 or more different types of rugby, when i asked another rugby player if he knew my house mate and he tried to explain teh differance of the 2 and why he wouldnt know him. my housemate comes back with horrible cuts, bruises and broke his leg and jaw once... looks like hes got the **** kicked out of him or was hit by a car .. no one idea why no one looks at him funny at uni or teh street.
BritneySmith
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChrisD0)
Have you encountered any racism during your time at uni because of your skin colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't my university is very friendly and everyone knows everyone because it's a small campus I'm planning to go to Warwick university to study another degree after this one
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
are you a virgin?
Do you usually go for black guys?
Do you experience racism?
Why did you mention the fact you are black?
Do you pay £9000 tuition fees?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (21)
37.5%
No I don't (24)
42.86%
I work during the holidays (11)
19.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed