My girlfriends feet depress me, bunion and oddly shaped toes. Pls help

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We have been dating for two weeks and yesterday was the first time i saw her feet. I now get why she wears socks all the time, the bunion is honestly the size of a golf ball. I also hate the fact that her second toe is much longer than her first toe. I feel bad but im thinking of dumping her as i am struggling to get past the hidious feet. How do i cope?. Pls don't tell me to buy her nail polish, cause they won't magically make her hidious feet attractive.
tapir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We have been dating for two weeks and yesterday was the first time i saw her feet. I now get why she wears socks all the time, the bunion is honestly the size of a golf ball. I also hate the fact that her second toe is much longer than her first toe. I feel bad but im thinking of dumping her as i am struggling to get past the hidious feet. How do i cope?. Pls don't tell me to buy her nail polish, cause they won't magically make her hidious feet attractive.
hahaha
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Petty.
S2M
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is the weirdest thread I've come across...
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No offense but I think she deserves better than you.
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
LMAO.
AIDS Skrillex
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tell her to always have socks on.
jay2013
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Send your girlfriend my way because she deserves better than you obviously.
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
No offense but I think she deserves better than you.
Ah, the only mod online. Can you lock/sort this thread please? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...5#post69256434
harry293
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is a ridiculous tbh. You need to get past her feet and just think of it as her 'less good features' or just end the relationship (though this seems slightly silly over your dislike of her feet).
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Snitches get stitches
What? :lol:

12 year old logic there, plus I wasn't talking to you.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:rofl: Classic tsr thread weirdness

OP...If you can't get past that, how will you get past other bigger issues
I think for her sake, she deserves better.

Spoiler:
Show
Attached files
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She's probably thinking the exact same thing about your face
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
2 weeks isn't long. The quicker you dump her, the less hurt she'll be. She needs someone who will accept her for who she is.
IanDangerously
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harry293)
This is a ridiculous tbh. You need to get past her feet and just think of it as her 'less good features' or just end the relationship (though this seems slightly silly over your dislike of her feet).
I'm guessing the OP has a major foot fetish and thus ugly feet would be a deal breaker? Maybe?
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I sort of hope she puts posters around your room of her feet whilst you're sleeping and wake up to it
Mystery.
Report 3 years ago
10/10 troll effort
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She deserves a lot better than you so I suggest you dump her so she can find someone who isn't so shallow.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
If she doesn't laugh at the size of your ****, you have no right to laugh at her feet
lulucoco98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I actually have the same feet as ur girlfriend minus the bunions. 2 nd toe is so looooong than my first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

There's loads of feet treatments available to buy but don't be so immature about it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.36%
No (48)
21.92%
Not sure (41)
18.72%

Watched Threads