Need help to stop procrastinating!!!

Watch this thread
DarthV01
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I really would like help on making a revision timetable, tips to not procrastinate and revise effectively. I recently got my report in which i got an B for economics, B for Maths, E for chem and a C for bio. Im trying to aim for As in all these subjects for as level and hopefully get into medicine but frankly i just seem to get distracted with fifa and other stuff so easily and have never gotten the chance to revise for any of my exams. Can someone out there give me the guidance to stop procrastinating and give me tips for revision on all my subjects.
username986184
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DarthV01)
I really would like help on making a revision timetable, tips to not procrastinate and revise effectively. I recently got my report in which i got an B for economics, B for Maths, E for chem and a C for bio. Im trying to aim for As in all these subjects for as level and hopefully get into medicine but frankly i just seem to get distracted with fifa and other stuff so easily and have never gotten the chance to revise for any of my exams. Can someone out there give me the guidance to stop procrastinating and give me tips for revision on all my subjects.
If you can't even bring yourself to do some study for A levels, then medicine is definitely not for you. Personally, I would not like a doctor with poor self help skills who is more interested in video gaming. Sorry to say it Darth but from this and your other posts I can only assume that "the dork is strong in you."
Expert guidance
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
HOW TO AVOID PROCRASTINATION ?
Focus on the process instead of the product by using SESSIONS. It regiments your focus for 25 minutes at a time, with 5 minute break at the end. During the focus session, completely remove all distraction and just work on the material. During the 5 minute break, reward yourself with coffee, walk, short conversation, etc. Then take another session. Rinse and repeat.
DarthV01
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TeachChemistry)
If you can't even bring yourself to do some study for A levels, then medicine is definitely not for you. Personally, I would not like a doctor with poor self help skills who is more interested in video gaming. Sorry to say it Darth but from this and your other posts I can only assume that "the dork is strong in you."
loool
coconut64
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You are procrastinating now but so am I by reading this....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads