Turn on thread page Beta

I need help on applying for unis. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am a mature student. I didn't achieve what I need for my 1st choice, and I don't want to go for the insurance uni, Will the uni which I chose as my first choice accept me if I apply for it again this year ? Please give me some advice. Thank you.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    they might - but they might recognise the name, and not take you because its taken you longer to achieve the offer than most people. Its unknown really. Theres no guarantee put it that way.

ReputationRep:
    Give them a call and ask them what you need to do to maximise your chances of getting a place with them. They might be impressed with your commitment.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.