The Student Room Group

Any Native GERMAN Speakers?

I would really appreciate if there are any native German's out there who can assists me? Is this sentence correct?

Deutschlands Energiewende Politik zielt von 2050 ihre Verbrauch von nicht erneuerbare Enerquellen um 80% zu redizieren.

Also, if there's any FREE German chat rooms to help me strengthen my German please let me know!
(edited 4 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Actually it would be "Mithilfe der Energiewende möchte Deutschland bis 2050 seinen Energieverbrauch durch nicht erneuerbare Energiequellen um 80% reduzieren.", if I understand the meaning of your sentence correctly ;-)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Schenk
Actually it would be "Mithilfe der Energiewende möchte Deutschland bis 2050 seinen Energieverbrauch durch nicht erneuerbare Energiequellen um 80% reduzieren.", if I understand the meaning of your sentence correctly ;-)

Dankeviel! :smile:
Just getting used to the complexity of German grammer!
Reply 4
Gern geschehen . It'll be okay☺
Reply 5
Original post by AimeeC9
Dankeviel! :smile:
Just getting used to the complexity of German grammer!

Found another small mistake. It has to be "Mit Hilfe der Energiewende möchte Deutschland bis 2050 seinen Energieverbrauch durch nicht erneuerbare Energiequellen um 80% reduzieren." :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest